• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I was upset that they didn't ship off my AK before the end of the week, despite ordering it really early Tuesday. Had to wait a whole week...

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    shoot, I thought your gun was a lemon or a rusted pain in the rear. . . .Just a couple days wait. Don't forget to tell us how the gun shoots.

: )

You'll be bragging soon.

Freedom1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    Saint Louis
    Yes, hope all goes well with the surgery.
    Also, I know how you feel about the gun situation. But the time will pass fast enough and you will get to go shooting with your new friend before you know it.
    Just be sure you are up to the excitement.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thanks guys for the well wishes on the surgery. I have a tumor in my head thats against my optic nerve so my vision is not so great right now anyhow... so shooting it probably wouldn't be the most accurate so i guess its better to wait untill i recover anyhow before i shoot it. I just thought it was an overnight deal, my bad.

oh well, i'll be stoked when i get it thats for sure.

JOe

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks guys for the well wishes on the surgery. I have a tumor in my head thats against my optic nerve so my vision is not so great right now anyhow... so shooting it probably wouldn't be the most accurate so i guess its better to wait untill i recover anyhow before i shoot it. I just thought it was an overnight deal, my bad.

oh well, i'll be stoked when i get it thats for sure.

JOe

YIKES....

Best of luck to ya!!

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    Thanks... in a sea of bad news i was hoping to get this in time. thats all. It is what it is. I'll just drool at the pictures for a few more days :)

Surgery is going to be crazy, i have never had surgery and i don't even trust people working on my car.. hahahaha... now i have to let some guy dig around in my skull, its just nerve racking i guess.

JOe

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Thanks... in a sea of bad news i was hoping to get this in time. thats all. It is what it is. I'll just drool at the pictures for a few more days :)

Surgery is going to be crazy, i have never had surgery and i don't even trust people working on my car.. hahahaha... now i have to let some guy dig around in my skull, its just nerve racking i guess.

JOe

The worst part about surgery is having time to think about it......

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    The worst part about surgery is having time to think about it......
    Ain't that the truth!

although its giving me time to get stuff organized and get some stuff done that needs finishing id rather have it over with. One of my favorite shows is "House" and i can't even watch that right now LOL

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Ain't that the truth!

although its giving me time to get stuff organized and get some stuff done that needs finishing id rather have it over with. One of my favorite shows is "House" and i can't even watch that right now LOL

I have been fortunate (if you can call it that, lol) the two times I have had surgery they were not planned.......no time to worry about it.

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    Ain't that the truth!

I used to love that show, . . .till I became a "medical student doctor" (I'm sorry an inside joke, we have to introduce ourselves as a student, "medical student" or "student doctor" are two terms that were advised). Lets just say that show isn't exactly incredibly accurate. The terms they use are spot on, but everything else. . . . I mean how often do you have internal medicine doctors doing neurosurgery?

Hope your surgery goes well. Are they going through your eye? Transphenoidal or something . . . ah, I need to get back to studying.

Good luck.

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    I used to love that show, . . .till I became a "medical student doctor" (I'm sorry an inside joke, we have to introduce ourselves as a student, "medical student" or "student doctor" are two terms that were advised). Lets just say that show isn't exactly incredibly accurate. The terms they use are spot on, but everything else. . . . I mean how often do you have internal medicine doctors doing neurosurgery?

Hope your surgery goes well. Are they going through your eye? Transphenoidal or something . . . ah, I need to get back to studying.

Good luck.

Thanks,

my surgeon is pretty confident they can go through the nose. the tumor is 13cm between the optic nerve and the Pituitary gland. For some reason because of location it has left me with Diabetes Insipidous? super dry mouth, always drinking fluids and urination all day and night. so i have to take something for it even after the tumor is removed. weird.

JOe

Top Bottom