TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    thor.jpg

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Let me say things have been hectic and my time has been filled, over the last few weeks I have been able to get some time in the shop and make some changes.

upgrade 2.jpg

It is a bit cluttered at the moment, but while I am taking a break and grabbing a snack, I thought I might post a few photos of some changes I have made. To begin this, to the rear, you can see the dust collection cart I started working on, and the new wall cabinets. You can also see I that have finally gotten doors on the table and some drawers built in.

upgrade 1.jpg

Same for this side.

upgrade 3.jpg

upgrade 8.jpg

Out of some scrap materials, I added some small bins where I plan to keep commonly used fasteners. I have not done this to the other side, I'm running low on scrap.

upgrade 9.jpg

This is the rear of the bench where I keep my second compressor. I have not added the door pulls yet, I have them made and ready to go.

upgrade 5.jpg

upgrade 6.jpg

This is one of the areas with some extra tools and batteries in it. If you notice the three hinges on this side of the workbench doors, my original plan was to store some small commonly used tools on the doors, I may not do that and just remove the third hinge.

upgrade 7.jpg

What you cannot see below the cabinets is a small desk/assembly area that I added.

None of this is cabinet-grade material, just plain, regular plywood nothing exotic, except how badly warped some of this stuff was, sort of like my sense of humor, warped, twisted, and dark.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Let me say things have been hectic and my time has been filled, over the last few weeks I have been able to get some time in the shop and make some changes.

View attachment 472442

It is a bit cluttered at the moment, but while I am taking a break and grabbing a snack, I thought I might post a few photos of some changes I have made. To begin this, to the rear, you can see the dust collection cart I started working on, and the new wall cabinets. You can also see I that have finally gotten doors on the table and some drawers built in.

View attachment 472446

Same for this side.

View attachment 472447

View attachment 472448

Out of some scrap materials, I added some small bins where I plan to keep commonly used fasteners. I have not done this to the other side, I'm running low on scrap.

View attachment 472449

This is the rear of the bench where I keep my second compressor. I have not added the door pulls yet, I have them made and ready to go.

View attachment 472451

View attachment 472450

This is one of the areas with some extra tools and batteries in it. If you notice the three hinges on this side of the workbench doors, my original plan was to store some small commonly used tools on the doors, I may not do that and just remove the third hinge.

View attachment 472452

What you cannot see below the cabinets is a small desk/assembly area that I added.

None of this is cabinet-grade material, just plain, regular plywood nothing exotic, except how badly warped some of this stuff was, sort of like my sense of humor, warped, twisted, and dark.
    It's m-fers like you that piss me off to no end. It would take me a day, or more, just to plan out a working drawing. And yet, here you are, slappin' this chit together outta' scrap and spares in an afternoon.

Arseholes like you just piss me off. :D

Good lookin' work too.

There ya' go, doin' it again. :mad:

YES, I'm jealous of talent like that.

Ya happy now??:cool::green:

Seriously, good stuff.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    It's m-fers like you that piss me off to no end. It would take me a day, or more, just to plan out a working drawing. And yet, here you are, slappin' this chit together outta' scrap and spares in an afternoon.

Arseholes like you just piss me off. :D

Good lookin' work too.

There ya' go, doin' it again. :mad:

YES, I'm jealous of talent like that.

Ya happy now??:cool::green:

Seriously, good stuff.
    This has been over a few weeks, not an afternoon. Unfortunately I'm not good at planning, I see a picture in my mind and go with it, not always successful.

Top Bottom