• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I recently worked with a guy who had lived in Denmark the last 20 years. We all went out to a business lunch, and I was curious, so asked him why he came over here. He said,"to escape the 80% taxes." Then he proceeded to explain why everything sucks over here because we don't have free college, medicine, etc. He never put the two together for some reason.

Being that I was the only Texan in this conversation, and being in New England, I felt required to set him straight (and ham it up a little). I told him, "That's why we have so many guns over here. If someone wants to tax me at 80% they're gonna have to successfully dodge my bullets first." We all laughed, but they knew I was only half kidding

Then the conversation got way cooler as we talked about guns and this knucklehead shut his pie hole.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I am going to Germany this spring. I think the first thing I will do is walk into a bar, order a bier and tell anyone who will listen how screwed up their country is and how they need to change it to suit my happy ass.
    I Wonder how that will go over?
    Pics and voice so latter we can find you

Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    If Mexico's army is so great, why are they having so hard a time with the drug cartels? We should pitch in and double the size of Mexico's Air Force. How much can a used Cessna cost anyway? Illegals piss me off. I almost lost a child to meningitis while waiting in an ER behind a bunch of illegals. OP - I spent 9 years in the military and I agree with you.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I've done my best to straighten out the mess that was my OP. Should be alittle easier reading now but I've never been much of a story teller.

And an update, my Foreman called me over today and asked what had happened between me and Armando. Said he heard us argue but didn't know what it was all about and apparenty Armando had gone to him and said he thought I wanted to fight him. Said he was just trying to give his opinion and I got mad but he didn't want to fight because we work together. My foreman told him not to worry about it because I had probably forgotten about it by now then asked me what it was all about. So I told him the truth. He was runnin' down my country and I told him he could leave.

Before I could go into anymore detail about it I was told next time I should just not say anything because "we gotta keep the peace".So basically I stood up for my country, was threatened, accused of trying to pick a fight, and need to keep my mouth shut when he starts spouting off his crap.

I really think that is a huge slap in face and a huge problem with people today, they are to worried about pissing off Illegal minorities to stand up for whats right.

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    I don't much care about . , Caps and the rest of it, but I do care and thank you for your service. If we gave Texas back to Mexico they would be swimming the Red River to get into Oklahoma. Good on you for standing your ground.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Gotta do alittle venting and will try to keep my language reasonable.

I work with a legal green card immagrant. Fine with me, wanna go the legal route then come on, whatever. BUT DON'T BITCH ABOUT HOW WE DO THINGS. This guy(Armondo) thinks I care, or may even agree with him, when he whines about how illegals are treated like criminals. THEY ARE, I usually don't get sucked in to his crap, just ignore him and go on because I've found common sense is not part of his reasoning. We are working in Ft. Worth now which is and hour and a half drive from our normal area. To me, whatever, i got a job. Also have a female added to our crew which is strange, not generally the line of work they prefer but whatever, she does her best.

Yesterday she was a no call/no show and claims she woke up with a bad anxiety attack. I call BS but it don't hurt my feelings cause she's an extra person on the crew and didn't hurt us, the GF can deal with it, not my problem. Armando is all tore up about it but doesn't seem to think she should be here anyways. Again, I dont care. Until he starts going on about how its not real, no such thing.

I don't ''suffer from anxiety but there are things that make me very uneasy, usually charges going off at a quarry and similar sounds, just a real bad feeling, sometimes for no reason at all. So I don't feel anxiety is nothing. He decides he's gonna explain how nobody has these problems in Mexico and America is letting people do this or that implying that we are weaker in some way. It just pissed me off. I decide screw being PC and tell him if he don't like it here, I'll get him a life jacket and he can swim back home. If he doesn't like my country he can leave.

Now he's tells me its not my country, I didn't pay for it and I don't own it. We went back and forth a couple times and he spouts off that I need to watch out or somethin's gonna happen. I ask him what (Like it wasn't obvious) and he tells me "somethin' your not gonna like. Now I'm being threatened in MY country for standing up for MY country. Now I'm pissed off. So I explain to him very nicely '' FU, I wrote a check, paid for this country with 18 months of my life getting shot at and mortared, wtf have you done to earn your spot here, I offered my F'ing life, more than you've ever given for anything, and your little threat is supposed to scare me. He walked off at this point and we didn't say much the rest of the day.

Its still burning me up for some reason. Maybe an over reaction but not the first time I've had to hear his crap so I guess it's been building, and the not my country crap ain't gonna flow.

I wanna say thanks again to all the others who have stood up to protect what we have, and to those who have paid much more than I. God bless America and all of our troops and veterans!

Think I feel alittle better now

I hear you loud and clear. America for Americans.

Don't wave Mexican Flags in American Cities for "illegal immigrant rights."

Assimilate, don't self-segregate.

Thank you, Sir, for this fine post.

Be well.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Tell him he's totally welcomed to bitch about our country after he puts on some green and walks a few patrols in Afghanistan for a few years.
    Until then, tell him - for me - to shut his freakin' c**k-holster!

As a friend of mine puts it, "pick up a rifle and stand a post."

I had this little punk illegal (who would talk about running with gangs, cooking meth and all sorts of hood rat shit) I worked with in CA who always talked about how great Mexico was and how CA (and the rest of the border states, I'm sure) was "really" Mexico. I asked him WTF he was doing in the US, he tried the "this is Mexico" crap on me, telling me it was stolen, etc. So I told him that it wasn't. Not only did we BEAT Mexico's ass for the right to the Southwest states, we PAID them for it. We BOUGHT the damn land. Then I told him that if Mexico was so awesome, he could go back already.

That was the least of him running his mouth. In all honesty, I came very close to hitting him a few times. Considering the size difference between us (he might have weighed 140 soaking wet), I'd have probably killed him...

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Good on you younggun! Thank you for your service to America and for standing up to an ingrate. Your foreman's response was wrong, Period.

Without going into the how tos, I would try to come to a better understanding with my foreman. If I couldn't, I would consider going to his boss. If I still wasn't satisfied I'd start looking elsewhere for work. But that's just me.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Seriously? Given the subject, six short paragraphs was to much for you? Yet you still felt compelled to make the post? I took the time to find out what your txt spk meant just to know what YOU were trying to communicate. I best stop there.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Go back to your foreman, emphasize that YOU were the one threatened, that the jerk made vague threats to you as you outlined, and that was why you responded as you did. Tell him that given his comments, you're not sure that he's safe to work around, especially given his sexist comments about a coworker that could very well result in a complaint being filed by the lady in question if SHE got wind of what he is saying.
    If that doesn't get him on YOUR side, then make sure she hears him running his mouth - and egg him on in every possible way (without getting yourself in trouble). Idiots will usually dig their own graves - just hand him an extra shovel!

TwinGlocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Houston
    I used to post on a forum where the majority of the posters were sympathetic towards illegals and I got into soooooo many heated debates with them. I think all the illegals should be kicked out of the country.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Trust me, you are NOT the only one who wakes up wondering what the hell happened to this country.

When I was a kid Nikita Khrushchev was threatening to take over America. He would be shocked to see how easily it's being given away.

I know there are still many folks who still care, but it seems like we've let the vermin take over. As for the illegal immigrants, my guess is that the battle to see whether this winds up being part of Mexico or part of Pakistan should be epic.

JaketheBake

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2012
    Sugar Land, TX
    When I was a kid Nikita Khrushchev was threatening to take over America. He would be shocked to see how easily it's being given away.

I keep telling people that beating the Soviets was the worst thing that ever happened to this country because no one is afraid of communism anymore. They welcoming with open arms the very things we fought for 50 years.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    Younggun, you have a hell of a lot more tolerance than I do. I'd have hit that guy halfway through his sentence and continued to hit him until he was unable to continue speaking.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Younggun, you have a hell of a lot more tolerance than I do. I'd have hit that guy halfway through his sentence and continued to hit him until he was unable to continue speaking.

I have a high level of self control because I have a very good paying job for my area and a wife and two kiddo's at home. Also not sure how an assault charge would effect my ability to purchase firearms. I have a breaking point but I'm pretty sure I was able to beat him down with words.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I "get" the sentiment, but mostly glossed over what you wrote...punctuation, sentence structures and paragraphs ARE your friend!

Not trying to bust on you - normally when I see that kind of thing I just go on to the next post, but I sincerely think I'd want to more deeply read - and comment - on what you had to say.

This from the guy whose posts are just about the most difficult to read due to hillbilly phonetics? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well things seem to have worked out. The foreman had another talk with armando, apparently he wanted to talk about it some more(armando i mean). This time he stepped up alittle (not much) and explained that he would likely start running into problems making comments as he did with me. I can't give details because I wasn't there, we just talked about it after work. Seems like he gets where I'm comming from and relayed it.

On a side note, afterwords he brought up the today show crapfest and began asking questions (this is the same one who I had a debate with about gun control a couple months ago). He has been out to shoot a few time since.

He started asking questions about what they were saying and as I began pointing out the flaws and preparing to defend my points I was dumbfounded when he actually agreed with me. Turned out to be a pretty good day and I actually manged to educate someone about firearms to the point that they can see through some of the BS and are willing to become educated instead of believing the dribble. Plus tomorrows friday. If I can just make it to the gun show with alittle extra cash saterday its gonna wind up being one helluva week.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rgomez5329
    Top Bottom