• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Excuse my ignorance... wth is a BBQ gun?

This
    6d3a284fefb774c0f539f79c701e73cd.jpg

Not This
    PISTOLCOOKER208.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• 6d3a284fefb774c0f539f79c701e73cd.jpg
      6d3a284fefb774c0f539f79c701e73cd.jpg
      48.5 KB · Views: 436
    • PISTOLCOOKER208.jpg
      PISTOLCOOKER208.jpg
      64.3 KB · Views: 414

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Now that I’ve got a chance to think about burning those rounds through, here’s my first impressions.

This is, by far, the single best trigger I’ve ever felt. Incredibly short, but distinctive creep. It’s exactly what it should be, then a nice crisp break; I’d guess sub-4 lbs.

Weight. With a full 18-rd mag, it’s not heavy. Probably in the Glock 19 weight class.

Recoil: Closer to a standard 1911; a push with very little muzzle flip. Getting back on target happens faster than I was ready to pull the trigger on a double tap. This will take some getting used to.

Accuracy: I’m the limiting factor.

Sights: black U rear with orange TFX style front. The rear notch is a little wide for my taste, but makes front sight focus much easier once gotten used to. Accuracy suffers as a result. But we’re still talking about a combat gun and not a bullseye gun.

Queep: the mag release is a little awkward right now, I need to get some reps in that department before I can really judge it.

Note: I put about 15 rounds downrange weak hand only. No issues with the gun cycling at all.

I ran through 150 mixed manufacturer, mixed weight ball rounds in each and every magazine. No malfunctions of any type. It just worked.

I’m happy. But I need some more time behind the trigger to feel comfortable with it as a primary defensive pistol. That, I’m looking forward to.

Reinz

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 5, 2014
    East TX
    Thanks for the range report. That is an awesome machine.

I’m now a step closer in considering one. But then there’s the cash hurdle...

Top Bottom