• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Don't blame you. I'd do the same. But hardly a fair comparison to this situation where it's the people's house that we all fucking own. Not your fucking house, nor mine. Unarmed, zero threat, yet got dropped like a bag of shit.

But what the ****.....just a Trump supporter. Chalk one up for the swamp. You know they celebrated that shit, right?

**** that nonsense.
    I'm always shocked when someone defends this killing, but in most instances it's some lefty fuckwad, so it's expected.

But here? What the actual ****.......

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Funny, none of the capitol police who were facing off against her felt threatened. Just the one guy who stepped out, saw her, and without hesitation shot her in the face. Serves her right, I suppose?

This wasn't a late night break-in at your house. This was a protest at what is supposed to be "the people's house", and she was stepping through an already-broken window...and would very easily have been taken into custody if Byrd hadn't decided he was Wyatt Fucking Earp. This is still America. Summary execution is not an acceptable response to trespassing and "parading without a permit".

IMO, the crowd had been warned to stay back. The door was locked. A window was smashed and someone started coming through despite having already been warned no to enter.

Those behind the other door don’t know the intentions of the people trying to get past it.

While it wasn’t a late night breaking, it also wasn’t a vacant house. It was a large group of people, some of whom were rather angry, some of whom did force their way in to the building. She stupidly tried to go further. (I think everyone who entered and wasn’t allowed in was stupid, not so much those who had the doors opened for them later).

To pretend circumstances were anything close to casual at the time is being dishonest, as well as pretending that it would make much sense to assume all intentions were peaceful.

The group she was with was actively moving towards the area were elected officials were being evacuated from. Raising the stakes substantially over those in empty office areas.

While it’s tragic, I feel like her actions put her in a situation where she was subjecting herself to a much higher likelihood of serious injury or death whether she realized it or not. There’s simply no way anyone behind that door could predict the intentions of the mob.

The only defenses I’ve seen are “she hadn’t been violent” which the guards had no real way of knowing her demeanor, and “she was 90lbs” which honestly doesn’t really make much difference in this situation.

She was really really stupid, and paid a terrible price for it. She’s not the first, but it seems political bias if garnering much more support than usual.

You don’t force your way through federal building without expecting high levels, possibly lethal levels, of force being used to stop you.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't blame you. I'd do the same. But hardly a fair comparison to this situation where it's the people's house that we all fucking own. Not your fucking house, nor mine. Unarmed, zero threat, yet got dropped like a bag of shit.

But what the ****.....just a Trump supporter. Chalk one up for the swamp. You know they celebrated that shit, right?

**** that nonsense.
    Their celebration doesn’t change my opinion. Just as her being a Trump supporter doesn’t change it.

Unarmed and zero threat is all hindsight. Zero threat is an assumption based on her previous actions which weren’t known at the time. While I agree with the assumption and think it’s very unlikely she would have harmed anyone. It’s not an assumption that could be made as she was climbing through a window that had just been shattered. Nor could they know she was unarmed.

“People house that we all own”…so you think you can charge in to any government building you wish at any time? That’s not a good argument.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    IMO, the crowd had been warned to stay back. The door was locked. A window was smashed and someone started coming through despite having already been warned no to enter.

Those behind the other door don’t know the intentions of the people trying to get past it.

While it wasn’t a late night breaking, it also wasn’t a vacant house. It was a large group of people, some of whom were rather angry, some of whom did force their way in to the building. She stupidly tried to go further. (I think everyone who entered and wasn’t allowed in was stupid, not so much those who had the doors opened for them later).

To pretend circumstances were anything close to casual at the time is being dishonest, as well as pretending that it would make much sense to assume all intentions were peaceful.

The group she was with was actively moving towards the area were elected officials were being evacuated from. Raising the stakes substantially over those in empty office areas.

While it’s tragic, I feel like her actions put her in a situation where she was subjecting herself to a much higher likelihood of serious injury or death whether she realized it or not. There’s simply no way anyone behind that door could predict the intentions of the mob.

The only defenses I’ve seen are “she hadn’t been violent” which the guards had no real way of knowing her demeanor, and “she was 90lbs” which honestly doesn’t really make much difference in this situation.

She was really really stupid, and paid a terrible price for it. She’s not the first, but it seems political bias if garnering much more support than usual.

You don’t force your way through federal building without expecting high levels, possibly lethal levels, of force being used to stop you.
    Wow.....just wow.....

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Again, she was stepping through a window. Not charging through, not throwing things, not behaving belligerently - her hands were empty and armed police officers stood ready to take her into custody, as is appropriate in such situations. But then, someone who was not even involved in the immediate situation stepped out, saw her, took aim, and murdered her. And you sit here defending his actions. Unbelievable. I suppose you're okay with people being shot on the roadside for speeding, too?

This country had just gone through a summer of riots and arson and murder, and the cops somehow managed not to gun down anyone who was throwing molotov cocktails at them, burning buildings, lobbing bricks and swinging improvised weapons, but inside the White House it's okay to put a bullet in the head of a young woman who dares to step through a broken window while being told not to. Jesus Christ.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Their celebration doesn’t change my opinion. Just as her being a Trump supporter doesn’t change it.

Unarmed and zero threat is all hindsight. Zero threat is an assumption based on her previous actions which weren’t known at the time. While I agree with the assumption and think it’s very unlikely she would have harmed anyone. It’s not an assumption that could be made as she was climbing through a window that had just been shattered. Nor could they know she was unarmed.

“People house that we all own”…so you think you can charge in to any government building you wish at any time? That’s not a good argument.
    Go look at my previous posts about anyone charging into a place of business in NYC or any other major lefty city where a perp WITH a firearm and gets dirt-napped. Guess fucking what? The store owner faces charges.

Not fucking here. Not even close, even though the "perpetrator" was unarmed and zero fucking threat to anyone.

How you can defend this bullshit is beyond me. **** that bullshit.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Again, she was stepping through a window. Not charging through, not throwing things, not behaving belligerently - her hands were empty and armed police officers stood ready to take her into custody, as is appropriate in such situations. But then, someone who was not even involved in the immediate situation stepped out, saw her, took aim, and murdered her. And you sit here defending his actions. Unbelievable. I suppose you're okay with people being shot on the roadside for speeding, too?

This country had just gone through a summer of riots and arson and murder, and the cops somehow managed not to gun down anyone who was throwing molotov cocktails at them, burning buildings, lobbing bricks and swinging improvised weapons, but inside the White House it's okay to put a bullet in the head of a young woman who dares to step through a broken window while being told not to. Jesus Christ.
    Can I just say touchet sir, dead fucking, bang on nailed it!

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    [/QUOTE]

Speeding? Don’t make silly arguments. I could do the same, but it would do nothing to understand each others point of view.

Yeah, lethal force was definitely justified against some of the rioters. But failures in that situation aren’t really relevant to this one.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Go look at my previous posts about anyone charging into a place of business in NYC or any other major lefty city where a perp WITH a firearm and gets dirt-napped. Guess fucking what? The store owner faces charges.

Not fucking here. Not even close, even though the "perpetrator" was unarmed and zero fucking threat to anyone.

How you can defend this bullshit is beyond me. **** that bullshit.

I’m pretty sure you would agree that people in NY should be able to shoot an armed intruder, right?

Regardless, it’s not relevant.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Speeding? Don’t make silly arguments. I could do the same, but it would do nothing to understand each others point of view.

Yeah, lethal force was definitely justified against some of the rioters. But failures in that situation aren’t really relevant to this one.

It's not a silly argument. Ashli Babbit was summarily executed for doing exactly what other rioters who were prosecuted for "trespassing" and "parading without a permit" were doing. Misdemeanors, for which they were incarcerated without bail for a year or more and then sentenced to more prison time...and for which she was shot in the head. If you justify that for a misdemeanor, then you may as well justify it for a traffic violation.

Lethal force may have been justified against some - the ones who actually attacked LE with improvised weapons - but she was not one of them. She was obviously unarmed, and was simply stepping through a window frame where multiple officers were waiting to arrest her for doing so.

People can carry weapons in places other than their hands.

Ah, so you're in favor of law enforcement shooting as soon as they decide someone might have a weapon. How very totalitarian of you.

In this country, when someone is not holding a weapon, then the possible possession of said presumed weapon does not justify deadly force. "Shoot first, ask questions later" might work for little fascists like Art Acevedo, but it's not an acceptable policy and the fact that you think it is makes me seriously doubt a whole lot about you. You're really not painting yourself in a good light here.

NEVER MIND the simple fact that Byrd had none of the facts of the situation. Everything was well in hand with the personnel who were right there, but he decided to kill Asli Babbit on sight. There is no justification for it, no matter how you try to spin the tale and make a false equivalency to someone breaking into a home in the dead of night.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Depends on there there window is and how it got broken.

Bunch of people outside my door and someone breaks a window and starts to crawl through….they’re gettin dropped. Don’t care if they are 100lbs or 250.

She played a stupid game and won.
    This was in a public building, not a private residence. All the times that liberals have stormed the capitol entered the building in protest, police never shot anyone. At most, breaking the window is a vandalism charge.

Top Bottom