• Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Don't even bother, just a angry argument starter. General ...you're better.

~ strength and honor ~
    I haven’t been angry about anything. I gave my opinion and gave replies in good faith. I haven’t made in hyperbolic claims about others or misrepresented their arguments.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I haven’t been angry about anything. I gave my opinion and gave replies in good faith. I haven’t made in hyperbolic claims about others or misrepresented their arguments.
    I suspect that I am expected to respond....ok I've responded.

~ strength and honor ~

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

And nobody has misrepresented yours. You say Ashli Babbit got what she deserved. What she got was an extrajudicial summary execution for the crimes of trespassing and failure to comply with police orders, neither of which is a capital crime. Others who were with her and committed similar acts of civil disobedience were charged with trespassing and parading without a permit. Both misdemeanors. It is not hyperbolic to apply a similar liberal attitude toward executions to other misdemeanors and minor infractions, such as speeding.

What is hyperbolic and misrepresentative is claiming that stepping through a broken window in a public building during broad daylight and in the presence of multiple police officers is the same as a burglar breaking and entering a private home in the middle of the night. Which you have also done.

Now, if we lived in the universe of Judge Dredd, then such heavy-handed totalitarian tactics would be standard operating procedure, but Lt Michael Byrd is not a MegaCity Judge, and he is NOT "the law", and he has no authority to summarily execute an American citizen for committing misdemeanors, especially when other police officers were preparing to apprehend her without violence. Your support of his actions, as well as your hyperbolic and logically fallacious comparisons to nighttime B&E of a private residence, are at the very least distasteful and quite literally and example of you stating your support for murder.

PlatinumCouch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Hurst, TX.

View attachment 479916
    Wow, Just Wow. I have been a member of this site for about 4 years (very few comments, just looking almost daily without logging in) and am really struggling with some of the folks on here defending this shooting. Sorry in advance for not replying to any specific comment but I cannot believe some on this site regard this incident anything other than a murder. We have seen Police Officers in this State sentenced to Prison for much less. Is this still the "Great State of Texas"? Is this "Texas Gun Talk" or "Oregon Gun Talk"?

Are there Citizens in this state, who are so politically divided, they are blinded by the simple truth?

Very Disappointed

Any negative comments to this post will roll off my back like water off a Duck. But if you must waste your finger muscles, so be it.

Top Bottom