ARJ Defense ad

The "I am probably moving to Corpus" thread....so tell me stuff.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexYid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2019
    Coastal Bend
    I once visited Corpus. Saw two (possible) crack houses within 30 minutes, saw a Mexican swinging around a 9 foot section of PVC in the middle of the street like he was Darth Maul in that same 30 minutes, and finally made it to the hotel which happened to be only a mile or so away from one of those crack houses, and had a ton of illegals hanging out in the parking lot. Yeah, it looked nice online. ALWAYS check google street view for the full story... Yes, the area was a little run down and dirty. It doesn't have shit on some of the stuff we saw in Atlanta though...

Once we got out of that area, it looked fine.

The USS Lexington was cool, and the beach was nice.

Every city has bad area. Some more than others. Being from the San Antonio area corpus is familiar and normal to me.
    Venture Surplus ad

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    If your looking for acreage out of the city don’t discount the orange grove area. Stay in Jim Wells county to avoid Nueces taxes and windstorm insurance, I also here auto insurance is cheaper with a Jim Wells addy. Unfortunately I’m about a half mile shy of the county line and the cheaper cost of living. But if you enjoy ranch type living there are many acreage tracts to look at. And it’s close to the lake if that’s your thing too.

TexYid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2019
    Coastal Bend
    UPDATE

We ARE moving to Corpus. (next summer) but will be there more and more starting in a few months. While one can not predict the future, the conditions causing this move are almost certainly going to keep us in Corpus indefinitely.

So, please keep this thread going. Ramble on about the Corpus area.

It will be home.

Hboy35

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2017
    College Station
    my son started at A&M Corpus this fall and loves it--he fishes nearly every day, when he isn't studying, of course...
    Fishes alot in Oso Bay and others. Eats fish 3-4 times/week. Oh, and I think he is making good grades, too, and really likes Corpus. Hopefully, you will too.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    So...my Granddaughter witnessed an armed robbery of her other Grandparents last night at a middle school football game. POS robbed them in the parking lot after the game waving a gun at them and the kids.....

Yeah Corpus...a great place to live...........

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I am so angry......

She wouldn't spend the night at their house last night because the POS took his wallet and she was scared the POS would come to the house....

No kids should ever be subjected to an armed robbery........gun free zone worked again.........

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Congrats, hopefully you have some time to go rip some lips. That back part of Nueces Bay up in the delta is on fire this time of year for redfish. Bird Island Basin is pretty good too.

Top Bottom