• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    Waiting........................................................................................................................................................................................................................bathroom break...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Still waiting.......................................................................................................................

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Waiting........................................................................................................................................................................................................................bathroom break...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Still waiting.......................................................................................................................
    I just realized I posted that at nearly Friday evening which means he is observing his sabbath. He won’t be online until Saturday evening.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Bibi is knocking it out of the park. He just shamed the pro-Palestinian protesters for their ignorance.
    Standing ovation after standing ovation. Too bad president-material Kamala is not there to show support for our valued ally.

<>

Let me say that this massive media-induced IGNORANCE is global, extending to Australia & France. Everyone on the planet knows all about the IDF’s retaliations, but very few know WHY !

<>

MountainGirl

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    I just realized I posted that at nearly Friday evening which means he is observing his sabbath. He won’t be online until Saturday evening.
    He's made an exception, which is allowed in matters of life and death.

Hezbollah just bombed N. Israel, 12 dead, mostly children. Bibi is flying home now.

Eli

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Ghettohood - SW Houston
    Usually not until Sunday.

As for Massie, he doesn't say he hates Jews, he just talks about all the things he hates about Jews, which his nutzi supporters swallow whole. He insults Netanyahu - "his war" - as if Netanyahu started the war or wanted the war. Bibi spoke before Congress to garner American support for the ongoing defensive conflict, yes - and Massie, by his words, shows he prefers barbary over civilization.
    Israel is in a fight for existence with people that would eradicate half of the world's Jews - 'from the river to the sea' - and Massie doesn't want to be seen supporting Jews.

Eli

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Usually not until Sunday.

As for Massie, he doesn't say he hates Jews, he just talks about all the things he hates about Jews, which his nutzi supporters swallow whole. He insults Netanyahu - "his war" - as if Netanyahu started the war or wanted the war. Bibi spoke before Congress to garner American support for the ongoing defensive conflict, yes - and Massie, by his words, shows he prefers barbary over civilization.
    Israel is in a fight for existence with people that would eradicate half of the world's Jews - 'from the river to the sea' - and Massie doesn't want to be seen supporting Jews.

Eli
    I take “his war” to mean Israel’s war, not the U.S.’s war. If Israel wants to buy weapons, I’m fine with that, but I’m not okay with giving a single cent to them. I also would like to end foreign aid to every country.

Israel has an Israel first policy, and that’s good. They do what’s best for them primarily, others secondarily, we need the same hardline position here that they have.

Top Bottom