DK Firearms

The Consolidated "Shipping Illegals to Welcoming Localities" thread - See #244.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I heard any illegals sent to DC will have to volunteer to go.
    Yep. I guess this justifies my skepticism on the whole "deal".

So I now will judge this whole "effort" based on the NUMBER OF ILLEGALS DELIVERED TO DC.
    No points for talk. Points given for action. Only.
    Target Sports

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Yep. I guess this justifies my skepticism on the whole "deal".

So I now will judge this whole "effort" based on the NUMBER OF ILLEGALS DELIVERED TO DC.
    No points for talk. Points given for action. Only.
    We could tell the illegals that all of the Democrats are going to open up their homes and pantries for them when they arrive!

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    They didn't have any problem walking to the border.
    I often wonder how all of those immigrants managed to walk hundreds or thousands of miles with enough food and water to sustain them along the way. How did they keep their cell phones charged. Are the roads lined with human excrement and urine? Just curious what the logistics of it are.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    “Texas Division of Emergency Management Chief Nim Kidd said the state will have over 900 buses for this operation.”

Cute. Guess if your gonna send 900 busses 1700+ miles each way and foot the bill for it, then picking the time when we have the highest gas prices in decades is the time to do it.

Way to be a good steward of our dollars there hot wheels.
    Certainly one can question the timing of Abbott's proposal, being that it's an election year. As far as the fuel cost? How much do these 'illegal aliens' cost the state of Texas in say a month? I have to believe it costs more than gas.

I certainly love the idea. Will it actually happen? That's another question. I certainly hope so. Even if it was only 10 buses that made it to D.C., I want to see the reaction.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I don't even understand why Abbott is bothering with this farce. If Texas Republicans were stupid enough to vote for him in the primary, then they'll vote for him in the election, too....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    It’s not like those retards on the Pennsylvania Ave are going to do anything but keep licking windows while staring out at the new visitors to the asylum. I’m tired of the political one upsmanship that isn’t; it doesn’t help anybody and reminds me .gov doesn’t see itself as being a steward of our tax dollars.

I wasn’t joking when I said I’d rather see all the charities that shepherd illegal aliens into the fabric of America be shutdown for aiding and abetting criminal activity; that’d be a much better use of our dollars.

Alternatively, let the Texas National Guard execute a modern day version of Pershing’s punitive expeditions and let’s just clear our way to resetting the border 50NM south of the Rio.

I don’t know that there would be any benefit to moving an open border…

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    The first busloads have arrived in DC. So much for just talk and no action. Still is kind of a publicity stunt. At least they can mooch off the DC libs.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    SNAP/EBT and most welfare programs have never been authorized for illegal aliens and only very few non-citizens. As for legal immigrants, as a class they use welfare benefits at a lower rate than citizens

Is there fraud in that system? Sure, most of which is enabled by the various charitable orgs.

Are you really implying that the US Government does not provide food water and shelter for illegal immigrants? Do you not watch TV and have you not seen the encampments and motel rooms provided? Maybe EBT was the wrong word, substitute free food instead! Still a huge burden on all small cities and the border states.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    The first busloads have arrived in DC. So much for just talk and no action. Still is kind of a publicity stunt. At least they can mooch off the DC libs.

Yes and I had to laugh just a little when several of those who had agreed to the bus trip said that the reason they came to DC was to get closer to Miami...DeSantes is planning to bus them to Delaware;)

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The 1st bus load of illegals from Texas has been delivered to Washington, DC.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    The 1st bus load of illegals from Texas has been delivered to Washington, DC.

A few bus loads should be sent to the homes of pelosi and biden.

Top Bottom