Capitol Armory ad

The Consolidated "Shipping Illegals to Welcoming Localities" thread - See #244.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    This will get interesting...

Governor Abbott Takes Aggressive Action To Secure The Border As President Biden Ends Title 42 Expulsions

Because DHS has no plan for addressing the anticipated surge of illegal immigrants when Title 42 expulsions end, and because DHS is expected to release large groups of migrants into Texas communities, Governor Abbott has directed TDEM to charter buses and flights to transport migrants who have been processed and released from federal custody to Washington, D.C. ...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Or feed and house them for 3 days.
    About the same cost. But then they're not on TXs dime.

They had to’ve been caught and released once for hot wheels to catch, relocate, and release ‘em again. Kind of a conservationist’s wet dream since poaching is outlawed and the public is more scared of the game warden than the varmint.

I’d rather those funds be spent shutting down the charitable org’s that’re aiding and abetting millions of criminals annually. We’ve got a whole chapter in the penal code on complicity.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    They had to’ve been caught and released once for hot wheels to catch, relocate, and release ‘em again. Kind of a conservationist’s wet dream since poaching is outlawed and the public is more scared of the game warden than the varmint.

I’d rather those funds be spent shutting down the charitable org’s that’re aiding and abetting millions of criminals annually. We’ve got a whole chapter in the penal code on complicity.
    Just as cheap to send a message as it is to send them back where they came from, a dozen times before.
    It's still taxpayer's money. I'd just as soon the idiots on the Potomac got a good look at it.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    “Texas Division of Emergency Management Chief Nim Kidd said the state will have over 900 buses for this operation.”

Cute. Guess if your gonna send 900 busses 1700+ miles each way and foot the bill for it, then picking the time when we have the highest gas prices in decades is the time to do it.

Way to be a good steward of our dollars there hot wheels.

Gas could be $10 a gallon and shipping illegals out using cars that get single digit mileage would still be cheaper in the long run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    …I'd just as soon the idiots on the Potomac got a good look at it.

It’s not like those retards on the Pennsylvania Ave are going to do anything but keep licking windows while staring out at the new visitors to the asylum. I’m tired of the political one upsmanship that isn’t; it doesn’t help anybody and reminds me .gov doesn’t see itself as being a steward of our tax dollars.

I wasn’t joking when I said I’d rather see all the charities that shepherd illegal aliens into the fabric of America be shutdown for aiding and abetting criminal activity; that’d be a much better use of our dollars.

Alternatively, let the Texas National Guard execute a modern day version of Pershing’s punitive expeditions and let’s just clear our way to resetting the border 50NM south of the Rio.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    “Texas Division of Emergency Management Chief Nim Kidd said the state will have over 900 buses for this operation.”

Cute. Guess if your gonna send 900 busses 1700+ miles each way and foot the bill for it, then picking the time when we have the highest gas prices in decades is the time to do it.

Cheaper than paying for their housing, food and care here in Texas, my friend.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    I was skeptical. Yet I did see this in a Townhall article that claims the buses are already being dispatched:

"Christensen explained to the outlet that most Texas communities that have raised concerns over the influx of illegal immigrants being relocated to their communities claim the federal government has halted efforts to drop migrants off in their towns since Abbott announced his plans to send the migrants to D.C."

Full story: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...grants-from-texas-to-nations-capital-n2605687

Color me hopeful.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I was skeptical. Yet I did see this in a Townhall article that claims the buses are already being dispatched:

"Christensen explained to the outlet that most Texas communities that have raised concerns over the influx of illegal immigrants being relocated to their communities claim the federal government has halted efforts to drop migrants off in their towns since Abbott announced his plans to send the migrants to D.C."

Full story: https://townhall.com/tipsheet/lando...grants-from-texas-to-nations-capital-n2605687

Color me hopeful.
    Fox reporting the same.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas

I would like to see a cost benefit analysis of shipping them out vs housing and feeding and crime impact of allowing them to stay in Texas...my guess is that the fuel cost is chump change compared to years worth of EBT, medical, housing etc.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I would like to see a cost benefit analysis of shipping them out vs housing and feeding and crime impact of allowing them to stay in Texas...my guess is that the fuel cost is chump change compared to years worth of EBT, medical, housing etc.

SNAP/EBT and most welfare programs have never been authorized for illegal aliens and only very few non-citizens. As for legal immigrants, as a class they use welfare benefits at a lower rate than citizens

Is there fraud in that system? Sure, most of which is enabled by the various charitable orgs.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    SNAP/EBT and most welfare programs have never been authorized for illegal aliens and only very few non-citizens. As for legal immigrants, as a class they use welfare benefits at a lower rate than citizens

Is there fraud in that system? Sure, most of which is enabled by the various charitable orgs.

And some of the govt agencies also help with the fraud.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    There’s already a thread on this topic. I’m thinking it would be best for all to be on the existing thread so that we don’t get into dueling threads. Keep all the opinions in one place versus jumping back & forth between the two. Just my $.02

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom