• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    i also support both the tinfoil hat section (i would prbably post there alot...) and the barter only section.

my most fun and enjoyable deals on this site have been barter deals.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    science related topics.

new advances in all the different fields, medicine, physics, space related stuff, weather, mathematics, aviation, ballistics, military technology, all that crap.

thinking a bit more about it, i reckon most of that fits into offtopic. though more than you might think directly relates to our singular common hobby -- Shooting that is.

my problem is with Science specific forums most of the posters are pretentious, left wing, schicklgrubers with an agenda a bad attitude and very little in the way of common sense.

they've got good info, but it is tedious trying to interact with them. lol.

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    science related topics.

new advances in all the different fields, medicine, physics, space related stuff, weather, mathematics, aviation, ballistics, military technology, all that crap.

thinking a bit more about it, i reckon most of that fits into offtopic. though more than you might think directly relates to our singular common hobby -- Shooting that is.

my problem is with Science specific forums most of the posters are pretentious, left wing, schicklgrubers with an agenda a bad attitude and very little in the way of common sense.

they've got good info, but it is tedious trying to interact with them. lol.

That word always cracks me up!

..."schicklgrubers"

Project325

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2011
    San Antonio
    Shirts with logo and web URL printed on them. If folks would wear them to gun shows or range days it could potentially attract a few more members.
    If you guys wanted to shirts, I'd contribute a design or 2 to choose from. Or we could do a contest so everyone can vote? We could do a pre-order then get them printed (so nobody gets stuck with a bunch of extras). I have a guy in SA that can to the printing for pretty reasonable (depending on the number of colors, etc.)

I thought there was a barter/free stuff section? I can't find it (want to put something there). Also, how about a "gun movies" thread? I saw Sucker Punch last night... Chicks with guns... it was cool.

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Shirts with logo and web URL printed on them. If folks would wear them to gun shows or range days it could potentially attract a few more members.
    Shirts do work well to attract new members. Wearing them to random locations are good conversation starters. The gym, while walking around at a gun show etc.

Top Bottom