ARJ Defense ad

TGT meet-up - Saturday Nov 18th - Livingston TX. Any interest?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Thanks for the invite, but we plan to be nipples deep in whitetail that time of November. Got the tent set up this week.

IMG_4893.jpeg

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Sat Nov 18th - Noon - TGT lunch gathering -

Having missed the chance for the Axxe 2023 gathering, I thought I'd see if folks around SE Texas wanted to meet for a relaxed meal before the holiday frenzy begins. You can come on your own or bring the missus! We'll be there; let me know if you'd like to be also so I can give the restaurant a heads-up a few days ahead of time.

@1911'S 4 Me says they've got pretty good food; it looks like the perfect place for us to meet!

p.s...Just so there's no surprises, y'all will be paying for your own meals; I'm just doin the work of puttin it together. Unless, of course, @Moonpie wants to sell some of his Glocks & foot the bill for us all. :D
    Dang it. I'm out. Folks are in town. Wish I could make it.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Its a bit far for me, 3.5 hours, but you SE Texans need to do this. Getting to know, and gaining a comfort level with like minded shooters is what TGF is all about. Only good comes out of it. If yall can make this work, I see a SE Texas shoot in your future. If Maveric can drive 4.5 hours to hang with the guys in Elkhart, I bet a bunch of us NE, and Heart of TX shooters will be there.
    WHEN I win a $B lottery I'm going to hire Ben as a consultant, buy a (small-ish) counties worth of land and build a gun range + other outdoor play areas. For $3.75/hr you can drive the tractor. Wait a minute; you can't even type TGT, how can you possibly operate GIS equipment? YOU'RE FIRED!

fordw60s

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Lufkin, TX
    You are close indeed! There'll be another time; have fun with... wait.. for the lights? What is that?
    In Natchitoches Louisiana every year they have Christmas lights on the Cane river in the historic downtown with fireworks and the stores are riddled with customers looking to get Christmas gifts, eats and just family enjoyment.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Put me down as a maybe.
    I’ll be flying out with my son the next day to spend the week back home at at my dad’s place for deer season.
    Between that and work I’m sure it will be tight.
    A maybe it is. :)
    If ya dont make it we'll know why and good luck on the hunt!

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    In Natchitoches Louisiana every year they have Christmas lights on the Cane river in the historic downtown with fireworks and the stores are riddled with customers looking to get Christmas gifts, eats and just family enjoyment.

That looks like a great time. :)

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    With my stomach problems I cannot make distant plans.
    Never know from day to day.
    So... maybe.
    A Maybe it is and hope you can - but totally understand re day to day; and last minute 'cant make it' is fine! This is just a casual meet-up; a small handful of friends is as fun as a big crowd. It's all good. :)

Top Bottom