• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    T, man... I've been around this kind of stuff too much (as an activist) for you to tell me I'm wrong. You are making a HUGE mistake by not getting a lawyer, even if you DO end up doing his job for him. I hope you get lucky as hell tomorrow, because that's your only hope at this point.

Mmmm, I might have to have breakfast around Frio St. on the 15th. Gotta figure out how to look up where and when on the docket. I can be the TGT Court Reporter...

What, his case is in court tomorrow? Might have to look into this since I have some free time...

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    Mmmm, I might have to have breakfast around Frio St. on the 15th. Gotta figure out how to look up where and when on the docket. I can be the TGT Court Reporter...

What, his case is in court tomorrow? Might have to look into this since I have some free time...

Alright guys, it's 2PM, and I can't believe you guys don't have a sit-rep for us yet!

...at least a picture that looks like this:

bc-090820-noyes-court-nelson2.jpg

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    So, what happened?
    Did you go?
    Was it a circus?
    Did he get the book thrown at him?
    Did Judge Judy and Judge Wapner take turns giving him noogies?

I think he's just content to read the posts and let us stew for a bit. I'm giving 20-1 odds that say he doesn't respond at all to this thread. There's no doubt that he has read every single post, but hey, just hope he's not sitting with Bubba in a few days.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    The problem is, that only happens if you get a kick-ass lawyer.

Maybe now he has the drive to further pursue a career in law. That way he can become a lawyer, go and punch the same guy again, and during his court date with the SAME exact judge he can represent himself and own that courthouse. Revenge at it's finest.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I would bet if it had gone exactly to his plan, we would all have heard how smart and righteous he is, and how stupid we are for not believing in him by now. Like others, I don't think he got the responce he anticipated to this thread, or the one where he was wanting to buy a handgun he started.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Anyway, my bet is the thugs won't even show up for trial and I can at least try to have the case dismissed as it is vital I examine them in front of the jury. If that doesn't work I can motion to have it dismissed on the grounds that my actions were justified by Texas Penal codes 9.31 and 42.01.

Have you filed to request summary judgement on these grounds?

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Okay, did a little digging. He obsfucated the info on the criminal history, so I won't "out" him by straightening it out. But the guy that committed THEFT PROP >=$20K < $100K also got busted for POSS MARIJ <= 50 LBS >5LBS, but bought deferred ajudication for it. Of course, he got three years for the theft and is still in the wallace unit.

Esparza got the drugs as noted in the first post. He got probation, then got it extended a year later. That fits. He also got charged with evading arrest in 2008, but he bought his way into community service for that.

If London missed that other stuff... I think he should reconsider his representation.

Top Bottom