• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    Hey Team- if anyone is looking - a guy in Houston is selling a what looks to be lightly used Remmy Tac-13 for $1,000.00. I have one that’s pretty well tricked out and it’s badass. IMHO this price is a really great deal for this firearm. These things are going for mucho more in the market. You’ll want to move fast as I bet it’s gone tomorrow.
    EDIT- Sorry likely not in Houston. It’s a 915 area code. Buyer beware.
    Guns International

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Hey Team- if anyone is looking - a guy in Houston is selling a what looks to be lightly used Remmy Tac-13 for $1,000.00. I have one that’s pretty well tricked out and it’s badass. IMHO this price is a really great deal for this firearm. These things are going for mucho more in the market. You’ll want to move fast as I bet it’s gone tomorrow.
    EDIT- Sorry likely not in Houston. It’s a 915 area code. Buyer beware.
    915 area code is El Paso area.

TexasFire316

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Houston
    I have had good luck buying and selling on texas gun trader.
    However, if I don't have enough money set aside for the new toy that I am seeing on the site, I don't pout and cry about it.
    I pull up my big boy pants and move on.
    But hey, that must be the redneck in me.

jbrig

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    Houston
    Can't be in too much of a hurry, nine posts in 3 year...
    Never said I was in a hurry. When I joined up on here the goal wasn't to buy/sell firearms, but I'm realizing now it would be a nice benefit. Looks like I'll have to get more active on here. Who knows maybe one day I'll get to over 50,000 posts like yourself. If I keep up at my 3 posts a year it will only take me about 16,666 years!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Never said I was in a hurry. When I joined up on here the goal wasn't to buy/sell firearms, but I'm realizing now it would be a nice benefit. Looks like I'll have to get more active on here. Who knows maybe one day I'll get to over 50,000 posts like yourself. If I keep up at my 3 posts a year it will only take me about 16,666 years!

I know.
    I quoted Axxe, that's who I was replying to, not you.

ETA: Sorry, I actually didn't quote him, but I was replying to him.

kittyhawk

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    NE Houston
    I fracking Dumped TXguntrader!!! They locked my account I’ve had since 2009 for no reason expect I was Flagging Scammers and people selling Junk not guns. They will not reply to any of my emails, I find it very frustrating since I was a supporter and would send them $10-20 for my larger sales ever 6 months or so. It has turned into a Shirt Show with tons of out of state/country scammers and thieves.
    I say Frack them and Good Riddance!

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Drove to FW and bought a rifle late last week, and meeting to get some ammo tomorrow.

Had one guy try to get me to send him money (would never do*) by sending me a pic of a police ID. I happened to know the guy had retired from the department the ID was from and was at a new jurisdiction. Ran into him the next week and told him about it. He had some stuff stolen at a gym a few years before...

*I did paypal a guy for some ammo of gunbroker once. We both had trouble with the payment system and ALL of his story lined up. Worked out great, about 3 days later I had my ammo in hand!

I skip TGT accounts that were created within the last few weeks and have too good of a price. Another major red flag is no location...

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    Any place on the internet where you post an ad will draw scammers. These guys go after everything. There are a lot of different versions. A very popular one is where they say "I don't know what the shipping cost is, so I'll send you a check for $100 extra and when you send the item to me, just enclose the extra cash." The check is drawn on a distant bank and takes days before it clears. You've already shipped the merchandise before the bank tells you the check is bad. The scammer gets your stuff and some free cash. So to get around this you say you won't ship. For that the scammer will say he's having a buddy pick it up, and the same extra cash thing happens. For every solution you think you have, these turkeys have a sleazy way around it. I'd say there's between 5 and 10 scammers for every legitimate buyer.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The biggest question of all I have not seen on here is will you require a BOS for the midget?

I know a BOS is a dealbreaker for firearms purchases for a lot of people but where do they stand on BOS for midgets?
    That's tough. I'm not sure traditionally on BOS for midgets but you might ask @Hoji Or @Sasquatch as they seem to be the midget experts IIRC.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    In my experience most of the time someone says they require a BOS, they are just trying to weed out people who can't legally have firearms. They don't follow through with it.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    The biggest question of all I have not seen on here is will you require a BOS for the midget?

I know a BOS is a dealbreaker for firearms purchases for a lot of people but where do they stand on BOS for midgets?

But….but…..muh protections!
    Somebody might use that midget to rob a likker store!
    I gotz to proteck myself!

Top Bottom