• deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Good memories should be shared.

Puppy gets put in jail for a bad deed. Pitty goes in with her to comfort her.

Snugglers.

IMG_6340.jpeg
    IMG_0813.jpeg

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    Gunther has been in a funk since we had to put Louie down back in April. He is also an older dog, we got him back in 2014 from the Humane Society so we are guessing he’s around 12 to 13 years old right now.

IMG_4799.jpeg

This was the reason we ended up getting Otto was to give Gunther some extra company. Of course, Gunther could not stand the puppy and wanted nothing to do with him
    IMG_4999.jpeg

But since we got Lucas, Gunther has been in heaven. He is running around the yard, chasing and playing with Lucas and Otto. I think he found his inner puppy again
    IMG_5166.jpeg
    IMG_5040.jpeg
    IMG_5167.jpeg

It is just so much fun watching them and seeing Gunther enjoying himself again.

(Gunther is the black one - :roflfunny: )

What a good day.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    One of the neighborhood had to put one of his two dogs down. He said Travis the remain dog was heartbroken so he rescued Hanna for him. He says travis is still morning Houston.

My current dog Renfield was my wife's dog. When she ended her life he was a basket case too. I try not to do things I know he doesn't like, but a dog does need a bath every so often. He pouted over his last bath for a day.

One of the weekenders out here lets his two dogs run. His female pit bull is Renfield's girl friend. He just came & got me all excited, by the time I let him out she was gone. I guess I'll cook him an egg to cheer him up.

Last edited:

CavCop

CAVCOP on Rumble
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2016
    Central TX
    1 week in and my new (6 month old puppy who was an outdoor dog) has now learned not to run away from me but to me, not eat shoes, how to use the doggy door, how to go to the bathroom outside, and the basics of fetch and wrestling/fighting with other dogs.
    Now to work on how to properly greet anyone who is not family near my house, and a few basic commands/tricks.

IMG_3784.jpeg

Top Bottom