• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JP67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    It's pretty bad when you send a email to your Rep asking them to explain their reason for stepping all over the 2nd and 4th amendment and they don't even bother answering with a generic email.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    why would they, they know you will never be voting for them anyways lol

It's pretty bad when you send a email to your Rep asking them to explain their reason for stepping all over the 2nd and 4th amendment and they don't even bother answering with a generic email.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I'd let them know I'll working for their defeat during the next primary or general election unless they can prove a change of heart in supporting the Bill of Rights. (It may not do much good in getting them to change their minds BUT it might help you feel better!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike D Texas

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    Parker County

Yep. I emailed and called both of my rep's offices and never got any response at all.

I'll pay a visit in person to his district office soon.

MikePotts

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Rep.Doug Miller Response

to my criticism of his voting against the bill when the law enforcement folks spoke harshly to him...

Dear Constituent, Thank you for contacting me with your concerns regarding HB 910. It is important, as your State Representative, that I hear from people like you on important issues such as this. As your issue is discussed or legislation is proposed, I will most certainly keep your thoughts in mind. HB 910 has been passed through the house and has been sent to the Governor to either sign or veto. If you wish to monitor the progress of this or any other legislation that interests you, you may do so online at www.legis.state.tx.us. Please let me know what I can do to help you make District 73 a better place to live. You can contact my capitol office by dialing 512-463-0325. Sincerely,
    mail
    Doug Miller,State Representative, District 73

I may have to consider my future vote more carefully, MP

Brian Boru

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2014
    Texas
    to my criticism of his voting against the bill when the law enforcement folks spoke harshly to him...

Dear Constituent,Thank you for contacting me with your concerns regarding HB 910. It is important, as your State Representative, that I hear from people like you on important issues such as this. As your issue is discussed or legislation is proposed, I will most certainly keep your thoughts in mind. HB 910 has been passed through the house and has been sent to the Governor to either sign or veto. If you wish to monitor the progress of this or any other legislation that interests you, you may do so online at www.legis.state.tx.us.Please let me know what I can do to help you make District 73 a better place to live. You can contact my capitol office by dialing 512-463-0325.Sincerely,
    mail
    Doug Miller,State Representative, District 73

I may have to consider my future vote more carefully, MP
    Straus gave Miller $23,000 last year, he's the man he carries water for.

JP67

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    I think that I saw on FB that Gov. Abbott signed the OC and Campus Carry today at a gun range

Top Bottom