• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ
    The cost of each candle sold in Russian Orthodox Churches is 1 ruble, and they are sold for 15 rubles each.
    That’s 1500% profit.
    The only more profitable shit is a heroine - 1600%.

1721881289549.jpeg

Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

$5,000 for Laser Surgery for Permanent Eye Color Change​

Unique shades of blue, hazel, gray, and amber can typically be found underneath the darker pigment of an eye. The laser surgery brings these underlying shades of color to the forefront, providing patients with lighter eyes.

or

KERATOPIGMENTATION for $12,000

A femtosecond laser crafts a fine intracorneal tunnel, where a special pigment is introduced.

More colors available than the first type above

but why? Just why?

IMG_9053.jpeg

surevaliance

Make Glockarev happen!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2024
    AZ

$5,000 for Laser Surgery for Permanent Eye Color Change​

Unique shades of blue, hazel, gray, and amber can typically be found underneath the darker pigment of an eye. The laser surgery brings these underlying shades of color to the forefront, providing patients with lighter eyes.

or

KERATOPIGMENTATION for $12,000

A femtosecond laser crafts a fine intracorneal tunnel, where a special pigment is introduced.

More colors available than the first type above

but why? Just why?

View attachment 463962
    Does it change a retina pattern?

jetcycles

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Shoreacres, TX
    I got to see it operating when I was in junior high. Class field trip. They turned the lights off so we could see the reactor glow down at the bottom of its pool of water.
    I've had the unique opportunity to visit the facility several times as well, they used to supply my last employer with specialty liquid radioactive "tracer" we utilized for process diagnostics in the petrochem industry.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There is a nuclear reactor in the basement of the Zachary building on the Texas A&M campus. There is another one at the end of the runway at Easterwood airport in College Station.
    I've seen the reactor at the Nuclear Science Center fire up and glow with Cherenkov Radiation where sub atomic particles exceed the speed of light through a medium such as water.

There is only one reactor at TAMU, iirc, the Zachary building has a particle accelerator (which is also a cool tour seeing SUPER THICK doors)

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Pad Thai came about because in 1938 the military dictator of Thailand (who had deposed the monarchy a couple of years earlier) decided the country needed a "signature" dish so he chose one that was relatively easy to make and involved inexpensive noodles - a thrifty decision during the early days of WWII in Asia, and a logical choice as severe flooding had wiped out much of that year's rice harvest.

Turns out it's also a damned tasty dish.

Top Bottom