• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida" was really supposed to be "In The Garden of Eden".

When Doug Ingle (vocals) brought the song idea to the band he was drunk. He was slurring his words so bad that they couldn't understand him and wrote down the lyrics as "In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida"...

Wait! I saw this on the Simpsons.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    1000021050.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    GZ,

There was a time this blend was considered premium by blue collar folk who had'nt heard of single malt...and who couldn't afford it anyway...so...

That time is long past, though. There was a time when I figured if there was Miller Geinuine Draft and Jack Daniels, I was set for the weekend...

And there are more drinkable "low end" blends out there. Highland Mist is a cheap blend that is smooth and sippable, as we discovered when my wife misremembered the name of Irish Mist whiskey liqueur.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    The F-16 Fighting Falcon, still one of the best fighter and attack aircraft in the world and still in production as the Block 70 F-16C/D model, first flew...50 goddamn years ago this month.

View attachment 429325
    Block 10B F-16A, early 1980s

View attachment 429324

Block 70 F-16C, 2023

I used to watch Iron Eagle (the original, not the sequel) in the 80's. I was probably about 8 years old, I guess. Big fan of the Viper since. Although I only knew it as the Fighting Falcon back then. Thigh mounted tape players and low level flying F-16s go hand in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I used to watch Iron Eagle (the original, not the sequel) in the 80's. I was probably about 8 years old, I guess. Big fan of the Viper since. Although I only knew it as the Fighting Falcon back then. Thigh mounted tape players and low level flying F-16s go hand in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those Israeli F-16A's were pretty cool in that movie. The USAF was all on board with it until they read the script and realized a teenager stealing an Air Force fighter was a major plot point. And the plot was....yeesh. Yeah.

Top Bottom