Team Biden Wasting No Time....

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
Trump is not a politican (well he was not in 2016 when elected). He was unfamiliar with ATF and their anti-RKBA shenanigans and thus look at what happened with bump stocks. As far as firing ATF higher ups, what would it matter now if Trump winds up being out? If, on the other hand, he retains the presidency - then go for it with a vehemence and make America and our rights even greater again.

Gummi Bear

Mar 24, 2015
Arlington
ATF though, that's a completely different story where the majority of their arrests, I believe, are of U.S. Citizens and the investigations they run, are for the most part (in my long held estimation), a violation of our Constitution. They do lots of good on cases involving bombings and firearms involved murders (with local agencies) but in my opinion, they also willingly do investigations that violate a key clause and key words in the 2nd Amendment - the words being "...shall not be infringed". There will be droves of them moving to suck Biden's arse and crack down on gun owners should he actually get in in January and they will do so gleefully; never quite understood why any citizen takes a job that is set up to outright destroy another citizen's rights.
Agreed

Here’s my concern with the ATF, and the EPA for that matter.

They are executive agencies. They enforce laws.

It is the responsibility of the legislative branch to create laws, and the judicial branch to interpret them. The executive branch is to enforce laws.

Since the Clinton administration, this has gone farther and farther off the rails.

Why in the hell are these agencies being allowed by the other branches to run amok?

Checks and balances.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau

Mike_from_Texas

Feb 10, 2010
North Texas
Agreed

Here’s my concern with the ATF, and the EPA for that matter.

They are executive agencies. They enforce laws.

It is the responsibility of the legislative branch to create laws, and the judicial branch to interpret them. The executive branch is to enforce laws.

Since the Clinton administration, this has gone farther and farther off the rails.

Why in the hell are these agencies being allowed by the other branches to run amok?

Checks and balances.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
Absolutely agree Jason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
Some of the ATF's problems are lack of defined standards that are applied to the laws. Too many interpretations by too many people, that lead to arrests, that the only recourse of the accused is to fight it out in court, or take a lesser plead deal. That is unacceptable.

Seems so simple to me. You have a law, apply standards to enforce that law, and everyone enforces those standards. If a suspected person's gun meets those standards, leave them alone. If they violate the standards prescribed by the law, then you arrest them and prosecute them.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
Apr 13, 2018
Palmer.
Screw any pos that supports a mandatory buyback.

Say a guy saved up and only could afford one gun. Couldn’t buy another for a good while. Said Individual decides to buy a scary ar15. Mandatory buyback...You just violated his second amendment with a no brainer of an example.

Democrats are retarded.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads