• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outdare

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    Cumby
    I just want to mention. We just closed a deal with a company that is going to make the June 15th box have a true MSRP of 90 bucks. It's 3 items. The MSRP's are as follows. 60, 25, 5. Remember. Shipping is on us! Sign up for a year (47.50/month) and cancel at anytime. You have until Sunday at midnight to order! Thanks for your time!

This could be considered a commercial post. FYI

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I just want to mention. We just closed a deal with a company that is going to make the June 15th box have a true MSRP of 90 bucks. It's 3 items. The MSRP's are as follows. 60, 25, 5. Remember. Shipping is on us! Sign up for a year (47.50/month) and cancel at anytime. You have until Sunday at midnight to order! Thanks for your time!

On a thread that I didn't start? Yikes, my fault. I can delete it if an admin would prefer that I do that. I'm all for playing by the rules
    You're quoted so delete it if you feel better doing it.

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    I'm unclear as to what you are saying. Are you one of the admins and are you asking me to delete it? If both of those are true I surely will!

The text will stay in quotes but your origanal post will no longer be there.

Signed up for a year afrer my firt start up month went so well :)

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Man, I started this not too impressed with my first box, but excited with the idea and hopeful for better boxes. These guys stayed positive with thier responses, and took it as constructive criticism just as they should have. Then, they started popping out badass boxes. I'm impressed. They'd fit in perfect as a forum sponser.

Top Bottom