• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    KNS Precision Inc. They make anti-walk trigger pins for the AR as well as sell other products. You could probably get a decent bulk price and their stickers/patches are $1/$2 each before any bulk buy discount. The anti-walk pins are more designed for full auto AR's but they still look pretty cool on the gun either way.

http://www.knsprecisioninc.com/gun-...n-rotate-trigger-hammer-pins-gen-2-black.html

e10d79d028000a4776305dc2bc2aca88.jpg

Surefire EP3 earplugs. These are super comfy, reuseable, easy to insert, and good up to 24db while allowing you to still carry on conversations at a normal level.

http://www.surefire.com/ep3-sonic-defenders.html
    I dont have conversations at normal levels...or normal conversations.
    Venture Surplus ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Alright guys, it's that time of the month again...got my TacPack! Ok, let's dig into this thing.

20150417_183226_zpsjw59ndfp.jpg

Here's the list of this months items. One difference I noticed and like is that they tell you exactly where to go to visit the companies. My google-fu is strong, but it's still a nice touch.

20150417_183322_zpsytvzjvt3.jpg

I've always been interested in these, but I've really just never gotten around to picking one up. Armaspec seems like a pretty good company and they have other products I'm interested in as well. The mag well performs as advertised. Slapping mags in is surprisingly easy.

20150417_183358_zpssy6dzbwy.jpg

I don't even own an uzi, but a gold plated uzi tie-clip? Hell yea! That's something I never would have thought to go look for own my own from a company I've never heard of. The uzi is very solid and looks to be a quality piece.

20150417_183528_zpskfrcuge5.jpg

This is the Tactical Latrine Bag. It's perfect for all my tactical visits to the bathroom at the campground, and would have been perfect when I was in the military. Now, it's going to be a range bag - probably for tools or something. It's made by fellow vets and you can tell they really put pride in their work. I liked this bag the moment I saw it. This is another item I never would have thought to look for from a company I never would have known about.

Guys and gals, THIS is the type of review I was hoping to be able to give y'all. Everything looks great, I discovered two new companies, and I'm happy with the value of the items (exceeds $70).

TacPack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2015
    Alright guys, it's that time of the month again...got my TacPack! Ok, let's dig into this thing.

20150417_183226_zpsjw59ndfp.jpg

Here's the list of this months items. One difference I noticed and like is that they tell you exactly where to go to visit the companies. My google-fu is strong, but it's still a nice touch.

20150417_183322_zpsytvzjvt3.jpg

I've always been interested in these, but I've really just never gotten around to picking one up. Armaspec seems like a pretty good company and they have other products I'm interested in as well. The mag well performs as advertised. Slapping mags in is surprisingly easy.

20150417_183358_zpssy6dzbwy.jpg

I don't even own an uzi, but a gold plated uzi tie-clip? Hell yea! That's something I never would have thought to go look for own my own from a company I've never heard of. The uzi is very solid and looks to be a quality piece.

20150417_183528_zpskfrcuge5.jpg

This is the Tactical Latrine Bag. It's perfect for all my tactical visits to the bathroom at the campground, and would have been perfect when I was in the military. Now, it's going to be a range bag - probably for tools or something. It's made by fellow vets and you can tell they really put pride in their work. I liked this bag the moment I saw it. This is another item I never would have thought to look for from a company I never would have known about.

Guys and gals, THIS is the type of review I was hoping to be able to give y'all. Everything looks great, I discovered two new companies, and I'm happy with the value of the items (exceeds $70).

:), proud moment for us! We are happy to make it feel as if it is worth it. May's box is going to be awesome!

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    Well i just ordered a trial box :) least if my wife ask i can say its my birthday month lol. Being i just putchased it would be for may right?

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    20150518_190610_zpsqhvf6mqm.jpg

Hey guys - I got my third box in today. Check this out! This box could be split in two groups.

-Every Day Carry

CRKT Knife: Man one thing I'm extremely picky on is my blades. Only twice in my life have I received a knife from someone that I genuinely liked. Last week, D'Armi Berretta surprised me with a blade that really had me written all over it, and now I get this really cool CRKT blade. Looks like I have two saweet EDC blades now.

Monkey Fist: When I first saw this on their review post, I was thinking it was kinda lame. Then....I got to try it out first hand. Guys, I'm amazed. See, if you're new to the monkey fist design like me, it's a marble wrapped in 550 cord. It looks small, you wouldn't think much of it but damn - that thing packs a punch! I wanna go see what it can do against different materials!

Smith Blade Sharpener: Ain't this slick. These guys sent a nice knife, and a tool to keep it sharp.

-Day at the range

XTech Tactical AR15 Grip: Now, this is truly a unique design that I haven't seen much in the pistol grip rifle game. It's a grip that let's you adjust the angle. Here's a related link you guys should check out. It goes into why the adjustable grip is benificial. I love my Magpul grip already on it, but I'm curious about this as well. I'm looking forward to trying it out. http://www.xtechtactical.com/our-angles/

Glowshot Targets: I love trying new targets! These are splatter targets so I'll be trying these with the new grip.

If you guys haven't signed up already, it looks like they have the kinks worked out and are primed to start turning out some awesome packs.

jparks54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Fruitvale
    Got mine too. Trying out the knife. Its hard from going from an assisted opening to manuel opening. Cant wait to try out the AR grip also. Sharpener worked good for my old edc.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sakorey
    Top Bottom