• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sirrah243

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    North Texas
    And I have read the Bible, and been taught about the Torah and understand this one truth. Man wrote these words and has twisted them time and time again for their own devices. It is unfortunate that the intent of the words has been lost and twisted in time. I guess my wearing of eye liner or an earing would be considered sins against god? ... awww. wait one, eye liner was worn by men before it became a mainstay of the ladies. I guess you must have issues with all the women who now wear what was originally a mans vanity? Or earings, originally again, a male thing... Trust in God, but beware the preacher...be informed and make choices based upon sound reason.

I have been to a number of places where the Bible was held up as the reason and justification for the actions of men. I am sad to say they were usually places where blood flowed like water.

I must stop now.. as we have drifted from the original intent of this thread... I support the kid and hope he continues to challenge authority and grow as a free thinking and productive person.

Sounds like you know what you're talking about. Good luck!

robin303

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2010
    Austin
    exactly!
    And boys couldn't have hair that touched their collars.
    We had a bunch of silly rules that we may have not agreed with but you know what? We had to abide by them, if we didn't we got sent to D-Hall.
    Got that right. Plus the coaches had those big paddles made in wood shop and the female teachers would give you a hall pass to go to the gym to get your ass popped.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    I love how people jump to conclusions and fail at reading comprehension. There is no background info on the boy's motive. Maybe he lost a bet. Maybe someone dared him. Maybe his girlfriend offered special favors if he wore her shoes. Maybe he just did it to be funny and cause a reaction. Could be a million reasons that I would support wholeheartedly.

Also, it only says he wore HEELS. BFD. It was another boy who wore a dress on "cross dress day" which was implemented by the students as a sort of protest after the original incident. I support that 100% without knowing more info.

ChunkyMonkey

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2011
    San Antonio, Tx
    When I was in high school, the district was on a trip about racism. Friend of mine had a 70's GMC lifted and the confederate flag painted on the front and rear differentials. They felt that the flag was a sign of racism. They pulled him out of class and told him he had to take it of. He refused. It was painted and would cost money to repair, even swore that he wasn't racist, just his badge of being proud from the south. Then, asked who he offended. He was black. He then told the school to go around and make every hispanic or puerto rican kid to take the flags off their rear view mirror. they tried so hard to be "correct" that the school just made it worse.

Top Bottom