• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Can you not imagine a situation where they'd come to your home and you'd let them take what you have there to save your family, then disappear since you know where you can replace some of your tools?
    Nope....the fight would start long before it came to that....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I think if they came to my house and took all of my guns and ammo, they would probably be taking me too.
    I'd rather make their visit to my home the end of it than to spend even one night in jail for anything I have or am doing, especially since that one night in jail probably wouldn't be the end of my travail...

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I'd rather make their visit to my home the end of it than to spend even one night in jail for anything I have or am doing, especially since that one night in jail probably wouldn't be the end of my travail...
    And that is exactly what they want. A Country full of people willing to give up and quit instead of fighting for their freedom.
    I would rather die on my feet than my knees. I'm getting older and my health ain't that good anymore. I won't be losing that much. But my kids will. My kids have never suffered for because I was weak, I'll be damned if I start making them do it now.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    And that is exactly what they want. A Country full of people willing to give up and quit instead of fighting for their freedom.
    I would rather die on my feet than my knees. I'm getting older and my health ain't that good anymore. I won't be losing that much. But my kids will. My kids have never suffered for because I was weak, I'll be damned if I start making them do it now.

Different calculus when the lives of your wife and kids are on the line. Get them out of the way, let the commies take your throwaway guns, then go dig up the party favors and visit them at home.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016

I think you misunderstood what I said...

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Different calculus when the lives of your wife and kids are on the line. Get them out of the way, let the commies take your throwaway guns, then go dig up the party favors and visit them at home.

This was a tactic used to pretty good effect by the IRA during the troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zackmars

Free 1911 refinishing
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Ruby Ridge, Waco... Unless you can put them up in space, the gov't will have a raging murder-boner until they are standing on top of their charred bodies.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    No kids, and my wife would be right beside me in the battle.
    I am too old and worn out.
    I will have me spot to hold them off while they can set up a place to regroup and attack. I am expendable, they are not. But those that know me can tell you, I ain't going down without a fight of some kind. And I ain't going alone. They will get me, hopefully not my kids. I'll get some of them too.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The way I read it, I think he meant that he wasn't going to make their visit a pleasant one if you catch my drift.
    I think read it likewise.

What was said here...

...kind of made me think of the gift Leon gave to Stanton, from Matilda, in The Professional. I think he meant 'the end of it' kind of, sort of, just about exactly like this:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom