• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    While I'm a 1911 guy.....have a friend with a Staccato and a CZ Parrot...........

I shot the Parrot more accurately and actually like it better than his 2011

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    10' x 3' shooting table is complete. Just needed to add some more bracing to the legs today. Also got 2 paper hangers framed up, just need wire on them
    20220911_143824.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    10' x 3' shooting table is complete. Just needed to add some more bracing to the legs today. Also got 2 paper hangers framed up, just need wire on them View attachment 343958
    I think it be a nice thing pay back our host for these improvements to our weekend. I know lumber aint cheap and neither is time for a working stiff. I for one plan on tossing some cash towards Dustin. I think this should be our range warming gift to him.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I think it be a nice thing pay back our host for these improvements to our weekend. I know lumber aint cheap and neither is time for a working stiff. I for one plan on tossing some cash towards Dustin. I think this should be our range warming gift to him.
    My gift was labor.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where

Aww man, I don't need any cash... that wood was left over from my deck I built. If I didn't use it soon it was going to rot. The only thing I had to buy was a few 2x4s. I was surprised pressure treated 2×4 was only $5

My gift was labor.

I was very appreciative of you coming by Thursday, I probably wouldn't have been as motivated by myself.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Aww man, I don't need any cash... that wood was left over from my deck I built. If I didn't use it soon it was going to rot. The only thing I had to buy was a few 2x4s. I was surprised pressure treated 2×4 was only $5

I was very appreciative of you coming by Thursday, I probably wouldn't have been as motivated by myself.
    Fine I’ll bring tribute to share with both of y’all

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OK, so...for the East meet: I will now have three teenagers in tow. Ox the Destroyer, Pickles, and...Libby, who does not have a nickname yet. But she's Pickles' girlfriend - the folks who were at the last little get-together I was at have met her. She's a good kid. Quiet. Keeps to herself. Promise she's not a serial killer.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    OK, so...for the East meet: I will now have three teenagers in tow. Ox the Destroyer, Pickles, and...Libby, who does not have a nickname yet. But she's Pickles' girlfriend - the folks who were at the last little get-together I was at have met her. She's a good kid. Quiet. Keeps to herself. Promise she's not a serial killer.

I'm willing to bet, that before you leave, Libby will have a nickname.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    If you're coming to the west meet, dove hunting will be available.
    Mornin till about 9 am and evening after about 5pm.
    Be sure you have a current hunting license with a migratory bird stamp.

Range will be live between 9 am and 5 pm. No hunting during that time.
    Can't have people unaccounted for while we're shooting across the property.

Top Bottom