• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    Does anyone have requests for guns, optics, suppressors, that they know members have, and you’ve always wanted to try? Now’s the time.

The east shoot is looking to have a lot of members in attendance, per the list.

Baboon, I’d like to have a little alone time with the G3K, if you could please bring it, pretty please.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I've got a PSA Ar I need sighted in.
    A century Ap5 I need broke in.
    A m&p 9.mm
    A shield plus
    A s&w ez in 380

About 500 rounds of 9mm and the same in 556.

ETA maybe a bit less in 556 since EZE said no green tip.

Boring cause I'm crippled crotchety bastard and poor. No stamp fun.

Yet

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    We have targets covered.

What guns is everybody bringing?
    H&K MP5K leaving the suppressor at home
    H&K G3K with a scope to get sighted in
    M-16 W/14.5 SOCOM upper & ACOC to get sighted
    Colt IAR with Elcan to dial in

So y'all know the G3K will only be shot sitting or prone from the bipod. No H&K slapping my guns. All machine guns will go to the line empty with magazine in hand, & return empty with magazine in hand. Y'all can shoot them, but no mag dumps unless your checked out. Squirrels got to live too, we don't want strays raining down off of property. We generally shoot them until they stop or parts fall off.

For those who have never shot a machine gun. Shooting video is a moot point because it's generally over in seconds. I have always called the 3 second smile makers. Absolutely no over head firing of the rifle calibers, we aint in Liberia wearing orange life vest assailing the towns.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Baboon, I’d like to have a little alone time with the G3K, if you could please bring it, pretty please.
    The plan was I'll bring a NOS Hensoldt scope with some match ammo that you can play with until we are tired of it.

So everyone knows for what they did for me during the blizzard Dustin & Kevin have priority on my guns over all others.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    H&K MP5K leaving the suppressor at home
    H&K G3K with a scope to get sighted in
    M-16 W/14.5 SOCOM upper & ACOC to get sighted
    Colt IAR with Elcan to dial in

So y'all know the G3K will only be shot sitting or prone from the bipod. No H&K slapping my guns. All machine guns will go to the line empty with magazine in hand, & return empty with magazine in hand. Y'all can shoot them, but no mag dumps unless your checked out. Squirrels got to live too, we don't want strays raining down off of property. We generally shoot them until they stop or parts fall off.

For those who have never shot a machine gun. Shooting video is a moot point because it's generally over in seconds. I have always called the 3 second smile makers. Absolutely no over head firing of the rifle calibers, we aint in Liberia wearing orange life vest assailing the towns.

What calibers of ammo should we bring to feed the giggle-makers?

KJQ6945

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Ben Wheeler
    The plan was I'll bring a NOS Hensoldt scope with some match ammo that you can play with until we are tired of it.

So everyone knows for what they did for me during the blizzard Dustin & Kevin have priority on my guns over all others.
    That’s not why we did it brother, but I’m more than happy to look after your toys on the firing line.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Got a SKS needing sighted in.
    Ruger mini 14 ranch/target 223 only
    Marlin 30-30
    Glock 22 gen 4 in 40 S&W.......maybe we can get @Moonpie to shoot it
    Heritage Rough Rider 22. I'll have 22 LR and 22 WMR for it.

For the "here take it if you want it" table, a never used gun cleaning kit, a few rounds on 9MM ammo. I might find some other items between now and the 17th.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    7.62 x51
    9 mm

Quality ammo only no steel or aluminum cases, no reload, no turd world ammo, no old ass tarnished shit. I prefer Nato ammo. These 3 guns are worth a considerable amount. For my investment & y'all safety all ammo will be checked out before loading. These guns have high cyclic rate & a squib could ruin the day. Anyone shooting any except their own liability. Don't be afraid to ask & learn if you don't know. These are not TV or movie gun that never need reloading.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    The past TGT shoots I have brought ammo & said knock yourself out. I will be bringing ammo again but it will be limited who is one the free ride. I will sell you ammo but it aint going to be cheap. Y'all had time to figure it out.

Yep. That's why I asked - I've promised Ox the Destroyer a few opportunities to ask you politely for shooting time in exchange for yard work I'm having him do, and I know that gets expensive for you.

Top Bottom