• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    I may have carried this once, not sure. I was looking for something similar to an Axis lock. I just didn't get along with it. Out of production, but someone has a bunch of new ones on eBay for $225. First $150 takes it. Or some kind of interesting trade. I like Hogues, and mostly stick to Axis, but might consider an automatic or something cool. I could drive a bit to meet for something worthwhile. Or might add some cash for something cooler..
    IMG_20240917_195409.jpg
    IMG_20240917_195447.jpg
    IMG_20240917_195512.jpg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I’ve had awful problems with Spyderco ‘’C S”; and won’t ever buy another.

Something broke on an older. but rarely used “still looked new” knife & they were insulting.

For EDC knives, I like CRKT (Columbia River Knife & Tool) folders. Some are USA, others Chinese or Taiwanese. I try to keep Gerbers & Bokers for light duty.

<>

Last edited:

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    <>

I’ve had awful problems with Spyderco ‘’C S”; and won’t ever buy another.

Something broke on an older. but rarely used “still looked new” knife & they were insulting.

For EDC knives, I like CRKT (Columbia River Knife & Tool) folders. Some are USA, others Chinese or Taiwanese. I try to keep Gerbers & Bokers for light duty.

<>
    Honestly, I'm not a fan either. I bought it as a replacement for a Benchmade 940 because the blade profile and lock were similar. I live in the sticks, so I can't just go handle every knife I want, and mail ordered this. It doesn't fit my hand, all-around too big, The lock is super stiff, and I'm not crazy about the pocket clip. I wrote Spyderco and asked for some kind of solution to buy to fix the lock being too stiff to use one handed, they said there is no fix, buy another knife. He didn't seem to understand that some of us don't have a local knife store.
    They'd have to build something absolutely perfect for me, to ever get my money again..

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Why? Not everyone like the same ing at least he is honest and in my eyes that a rare thing these days especial when trying to sell something.
    The rules of the for sale forum is buy it or walk. No arguments. So what hes saying is that I could have them clean up the thread. But it doesn't bother me. It sells, fine. It doesn't, fine. I'll toss it in a toolbox or go bag for a rainy day.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom