Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I'm now in "maybe" status.

There's an outside chance I'll be there if all involved medical providers work quickly. If they don't, I won't be there, per doctor's orders.

Sis and I are sharing an illness that has not yet been definitively diagnosed. One of her docs thinks it might be a particular contagious, resistant-to-most-antibiotics little bugger. Until the labs come back, Doc says don't be in contact with people, e.g. don't shake hands, touch things that others will touch, or share toilet facilities. That pretty much makes attending a non-starter.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I was looking forward to seeing you.
    Back atcha.

I plan to pack the car Friday, get up early Saturday, and check Quest Labs for results online. If I'm clear, I don't need to wait for the doctor to tell me and I'll hit the road. I just think there's a low probability they'll have the results by then.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I'm now in "maybe" status.

There's an outside chance I'll be there if all involved medical providers work quickly. If they don't, I won't be there, per doctor's orders.

Sis and I are sharing an illness that has not yet been definitively diagnosed. One of her docs thinks it might be a particular contagious, resistant-to-most-antibiotics little bugger. Until the labs come back, Doc says don't be in contact with people, e.g. don't shake hands, touch things that others will touch, or share toilet facilities. That pretty much makes attending a non-starter.
    Ben, I’m sorry to hear on all accounts. I wish you and your sister a speedy recovery. I was very much looking forward to meeting you.

Now I also don’t feel as bad saying that I don’t think I’ll make it either. I doubt I’ll be off before 1am Friday night/Saturday morning and a couple hour drive after that doesn’t sound all that appealing. Hopefully it works out in the fall.

I even had a new build to show off. I’ll post it in rifle picture thread.

Top Bottom