• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    What do you "offer them" in round two of negotiations? [Because... there will be a round two... and three... and four...].

They've got a long track record of never being satisfied. They will never stop. No matter how small the slice of cake that's left, they'll be back again and again.
    Capitol Armory ad

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Cheaper, easier, faster to just give illegals right to vote.

The new voters are on their way.

AKM47

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 26, 2018
    Tx
    I would watch Virginia, the governor stopped short of sending a modern equivalent of Black Dave into the Shenandoah Valley against all the sheriff's and shelved the idea. He might bring this back up with JOHO&Co now in charge and decide to send some sort of ersatz UNSSU out into the country to enforce his laws, if so I would say things are going to get bad.

Remember the first civil war started in Virginia, the second may start there also

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Trying to be optimistic.......but we have never seen this level of shortages before.....the shortages we've experienced before is no where near the current levels...........if it does get even worse before it gets better.......a large amount of small firearm businesses are going to go under......

If you don't think the Libs aren't aware of the situation in the gun industry and won't try to leverage it....well............

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To hope is to wish for something better and earnestly believe it can happen. False hope would then be to not sincerely wish for something better to happen. That's not what I'm about.... I have a hope that good and just can prevail. It's not a false hope, that's for sure.

I know the reality of the situation, but I won't give in to it as a foregone conclusion. I won't concede the dems or fascists or communists are absolutely going to succeed in enslaving us to their horrors. It MAY happen, but I don't believe it's written in stone.

There is my "hope"; not false. Tempered with reality; it has to be. But I won't surrender my wish; for things to be better and for our liberties to endure. Sometimes our hope is all we have; dark times, but to endure.

My hope also is that the Democrats remain true to themselves; self-serving, greedy, and corrupt. Beating them is not the goal; allowing them to beat themselves is.

LabRat

LabRat,

Our main HOPE is that the RADICAL LEFT continues to "over play their hand". = That & their INSUFFERABLE ARROGANCE is their USUAL downfall.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Remember the first civil war started in Virginia, the second may start there also

AKM47,

I think CA is more likely as a start point for the "hot" CW . = Sooner or later, the "decent" CA folks (and there are MANY out there. - I once lived in LA, straight up the cliff from Zuma beach.) will rebel against the TYRANTS on the FAR LEFT.

yours, satx

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    The real danger is the "Death by a 1000 Cuts": Putting a tax or other restrictions on ammo will put dealers out of business. They've already screwed them over by letting financing companies deny credit to firearms dealers. They can squeeze the market dry within 5 or 10 years without having to pass an actual "ban" and they can avoid the political backlash.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    They are going to try to abolish the electoral college this will be a total game changer if they can pull it off. We are not working with reasonable people only people that will do anything to win. I realize that it will take a 2/3rds vote to change, but they have the machines that can be programmed and the poll workers that will insure their victory.

Antares,

IF we "out in the 50 States" are TOO DUMB to STOP the vote fraud, we fully deserve to lose.
    (I'm a 40 year veteran of being an Election Judge & I know how to STOP fraud, as I've learned the DIMocRATS dirty tricks.)

The FIRST thing that MUST BE DONE is to AUDIT 100% of the voter rolls & CLEAN OUT the "non-persons", the dead, the felons, the NON-citizens, the people who have MOVED OUT of the jurisdiction (AND may be voting in TWO or MORE places), etc.

yours, satx

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I too am wishful not all democrats will be on board. I however wouldn’t be surprised if for several reasons they won’t fight the hand that feeds them.

I’m a realist. I will gladly be wrong.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Interesting article....moderate Democrats might thwart JOHO's plans more than the Vichy Republicans.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    No, it actually stemmed from a conversation with Ben at one point. Fighting for not one more inch does nothing to create a net gain. UBCs aren’t going to realistically stop private transfers that need to be stopped...transfers to prohibited persons, for example. Serializing an 80% receiver won’t stop 3D printed polymer lowers...the magic smoke is out of the box, it ain’t going back in.

But if you want a net gain, you’ve got to be willing to accept something to get what you want in return, otherwise we have statis quo Mexican standoffs forever that eventual result in more inches given, specifically because precedent, going back to the before the birth of this nation, states .gov reserves the power to regulate RKBA, just like peaceable assembly and freedom of speech.

There are a couple of problems here. The GOP doesn't have the will to do this. They'd rather just pretend to play defenders of the 2A when they're a minority party. Other than a few vocal examples in Congress, most of the Republicans don't seem to really care enough about guns to make them a policy issue they want to advance. They want to do the needful to get their NRA ratings and that's about it.

The Democrats are out for blood, especially after 4 years of Trump. They feel the fury of righteous indignation and the need to right these many perceived wrongs.

The only thing I have against a background check is the fee. I'm actually used to them being a CA transplant.

The private party background checks in CA were simply horrid. $100 fee where you had to pay DROS and sales tax on a used fire arm plus a 10 day wait. No fekking thank you to that ever again. You know this of course. I see nothing redeeming about them at all.

If the Democrats have their way, we'll get to go through a background check for the primers you bought for me earlier this year.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    There are a couple of problems here. The GOP doesn't have the will to do this. They'd rather just pretend to play defenders of the 2A when they're a minority party. Other than a few vocal examples in Congress, most of the Republicans don't seem to really care enough about guns to make them a policy issue they want to advance. They want to do the needful to get their NRA ratings and that's about it.

The Democrats are out for blood, especially after 4 years of Trump. They feel the fury of righteous indignation and the need to right these many perceived wrongs.

The private party background checks in CA were simply horrid. $100 fee where you had to pay DROS and sales tax on a used fire arm plus a 10 day wait. No fekking thank you to that ever again. You know this of course. I see nothing redeeming about them at all.

If the Democrats have their way, we'll get to go through a background check for the primers you bought for me earlier this year.
    Transferring primers in a parking lot..... Felony.

Im sure many people think we sound like chicken little, running around screaming the sky is falling. But this time it's different. The left has gone full retard.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    No, it actually stemmed from a conversation with Ben at one point. Fighting for not one more inch does nothing to create a net gain. UBCs aren’t going to realistically stop private transfers that need to be stopped...transfers to prohibited persons, for example. Serializing an 80% receiver won’t stop 3D printed polymer lowers...the magic smoke is out of the box, it ain’t going back in.

But if you want a net gain, you’ve got to be willing to accept something to get what you want in return, otherwise we have statis quo Mexican standoffs forever that eventual result in more inches given, specifically because precedent, going back to the before the birth of this nation, states .gov reserves the power to regulate RKBA, just like peaceable assembly and freedom of speech.
    Sorry, but I have to disagree. Conservatives have been compromising since the 60's, and that is why we are in such a mess today.

Top Bottom