• West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

I prefer alligator.

Same here...catching, killing, cleaning and eating! When I lived in the Mobile, Al area I had a pool that backed up to a bayou and a golf course...everytime we had a big rain, I could count on an alligator being in the pool...and shortly there after on my table!
    Lynx Defense

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    They were water moccasins as best we could tell. We are going to look for rattlers this week. One of my neighbors has had hogs show up on his place and wants them gone. Maybe I'll have more pics to show of that dinner!

Craig

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    good hunting

They were water moccasins as best we could tell. We are going to look for rattlers this week. One of my neighbors has had hogs show up on his place and wants them gone. Maybe I'll have more pics to show of that dinner!yeah baby

Craig

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    They were water moccasins as best we could tell. We are going to look for rattlers this week. One of my neighbors has had hogs show up on his place and wants them gone. Maybe I'll have more pics to show of that dinner!

Craig

Moccasins?? Dont eat that! Man, if im going to eat a snake, it would have to be a rattler. Moccasins dont have much of a history of being dinner. Besides, when you kill a moccasin, your suspose to blow it to smithereines!!

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    Moccasins dont have much of a history of being dinner. They are starting to now. ;) Besides, when you kill a moccasin, your suspose to blow it to smithereines!!Well, their heads looked like sieves, does that count?

We'll see if anything unusual makes its way on the menu this week.

Craig

Top Bottom