• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Wow, that's about as far south as you can get without being in Mexico. I'd love to go, but I'm going to be two hours in the wrong direction...

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress

Here's the latest video for YouTube. Hope you find it interesting. In full disclosure, the pistol did not jam when I fired with a tucked thumb. Sometimes that technique works fine but, a lot of times, it does not.

Rest in Peace.
    Just read on another forum this fine gentleman has passed from this world.

Tapatalk sent it.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    awesome video!

super crappy the guy died, i had never seen him before, but at least his videos are still around i guess.

And twoguns, i believe you man.

only because i don't have a reason not to yet.

Filing a police report doesn't seem like something i would personally think to do after escaping death so narrowly, though it really probably should be.

CachookinLA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Louisiana
    +1
    What happened???

Health issues. Either cardiac or diabetes. Twas a sad day. When I was on Bayoushooter, many of the guys knew him, trained with him, even were close friends. We lost a valuable asset to gun community; he forgot more about AKs than most men have ever known. Cannot link the thread.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Health issues. Either cardiac or diabetes. Twas a sad day. When I was on Bayoushooter, many of the guys knew him, trained with him, even were close friends. We lost a valuable asset to gun community; he forgot more about AKs than most men have ever known. Cannot link the thread.

Agreed. What's worse, Paul had a knack for understanding the history behind a great many things. There's plenty of people that know the what and the how, but much fewer that understand the why, and the history behind how various techniques came about. What we lost with Paul is irreplaceable IMO.

I've read some of his articles on Bayoushooter over the past few years. I want to go find all the different forums he was registered on and download all the articles and major thread posts he left. There's a lot of good knowledge still there that we can all still learn from.

CachookinLA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2012
    Louisiana
    Agreed. What's worse, Paul had a knack for understanding the history behind a great many things. There's plenty of people that know the what and the how, but much fewer that understand the why, and the history behind how various techniques came about. What we lost with Paul is irreplaceable IMO.

I've read some of his articles on Bayoushooter over the past few years. I want to go find all the different forums he was registered on and download all the articles and major thread posts he left. There's a lot of good knowledge still there that we can all still learn from.

Pm coming your way.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I don't know how I've been posting here so long and this is the first video I've seen by the guy. It's a shame, first vid and I already like him. Going through his old posts is very interesting- I'll have to check them out more.

He may be gone but he's still making a difference. RIP.

Top Bottom