• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Paul Gomez

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Knoxville, TN

Here's the latest video for YouTube. Hope you find it interesting. In full disclosure, the pistol did not jam when I fired with a tucked thumb. Sometimes that technique works fine but, a lot of times, it does not.
    DK Firearms

twogunns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Dallas
    i was on the other end of this situation a couple years ago while i was not carrying.i reacted quick enough and hit him in the chin which knocked him to the ground,but did not disable him.i quickly got on top of him and grabbed the muzzle with my left hand and pushed the slide back enough to disable the gun while he was trying to pull the trigger and beat him unconscious with my right hand.very scary.my hands are sweating while i type this.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Great vid Paul! So many people think the slide is just going to tear your hand off, probably because of so many people grabbing thumb over their wrist and getting slide bite. ;)

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    i was on the other end of this situation a couple years ago while i was not carrying.i reacted quick enough and hit him in the chin which knocked him to the ground,but did not disable him.i quickly got on top of him and grabbed the muzzle with my left hand and pushed the slide back enough to disable the gun while he was trying to pull the trigger and beat him unconscious with my right hand.very scary.my hands are sweating while i type this.

You are one bad motherfucker.

You do not happen to have a police report or anything I could read so as to better myself, do you?

Top Bottom