• SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Wife apparently was in a lawsuit for employment discrimination that was dismissed a just a little over a month ago.

Link

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    1.) suspect # 1 dead guy Syed Riswan Farook 28 - environmental health employee county who initially left party angry fled Redlands house - dead afted SUV shoot out

2.) suspect # 2 dead girl Tashfeen Malik 27 - dirty inky - fled Redlands house - dead afted SUV shoot out and not his wife, might have been engaged to him

3.) suspect # 3 initially said to be Syed's brother wearing orange shirt and came shorts - in custody (listened on the scanner to his apprehension, on parking structure by Wells Fargo and panera)

http://drudgereport.com/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/suspect-involved-calif-massacre-identified-article-1.2453471

EXCLUSIVE: Father of San Bernardino shooting suspect Syed Farook says son worked as health tech inspecting restaurants, hotels

Nope . . Not Terrorism. Not at all

“I haven’t heard anything,” the elder Syed Farook told the Daily News. “He was very religious. He would go to work, come back, go to pray, come back. He’s Muslim.”

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

A Muslim U.S. citizen and a female accomplice have been named as the suspects shot dead in a dramatic police shootout on a residential street in San Bernardino after masked gunmen massacred 14 and injured another 17 at a conference center on Wednesday. Syed Rizwan Farook, 28, who is U.S.-born, and Tashfeen Malik, 27, were killed in a gun battle with police after the mass shooting at a government holiday party held at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino. Police said the pair were in a relationship, but is it not clear if they were married. Authorities said they now believe that only two shooters were involved. A third person is being questioned, but it is not known if they are connected to the incident. Farook's brother-in-law Farhan Khan spoke at a press conference held at the offices of the Council on American-Islamic Relations in Anaheim to say he was stunned to hear of his relative's involvement in the shooting. Khan, who is married to Farook's sister, said he last spoke to him about a week ago. He said he had 'absolutely no idea why he would do this. I am shocked myself.'

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    1. Never let a crisis go unexploited
    2. The Brady Bunchers are already trying to spin this as workplace violence.
    3. Obunghole already calling for more gun control.
    4. Terrorist attack does not fit the narrative

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Dammit out of all the ways you can spell Syed, it had to be the same way my first name is spelled. Way to get me second glances while filling out 4473's.

Fucking terrorists.
    I laughed. You should wear a thobe the next time you fill one out.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Muslims shoot up a Christmas party.

Let's ignore that and focus on the guns and how nice it is that the police have military gear now. You know, they need it because of all of the military style weapons in civilian hands out there.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Dammit out of all the ways you can spell Syed, it had to be the same way my first name is spelled. Way to get me second glances while filling out 4473's.

$#@!ing Muslim terrorists.

FIFY

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Political correctness and out of control immigration, two of our main problems in the slow process of killing America.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Call it like it is. Islamist terrorist act.

Premeditated with significant planning. Remote control explosive devices. Pipe bombs.

Guns legally purchased from a dealer.

Fiorina delivered a stout, logical defense of the 2A on Fox this morning. Pointed out France's gun ban did not stop Paris. And Chicago's strict gun control is ineffective at best (if not counterproductive).

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The French were not stupid enough to blame lack of gun control on their attack, but again, they don't have Obama either.

Top Bottom