Bending nails and making sawdust
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2014
    Erath County
    Hence trust no

Presume you meant "hence trust no one"?

True. Condition yellow and good advice.

But given the typical suburbia mindset (way evident in Collin County!), it just does not cross the average person's mind that a familiar face, an ex-colleague (assuming she even recognized him right off) is a threat. it's not like she was staring down 3 menacing-looking hoodie-wearing thugs. This was someone she knew - maybe did or did not recognize immediately (Huh? he looks famil..oh it's <bang bang>". Condition white. Now Code Blue.
    DK Firearms

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I heard the radio host Joe Paggs mention this. His explanation was that she must have been so dedicated as a reporter she was not going to stop the interview even with him brandishing a gun right behind them.

I'm not ruling out that it was staged, especially after her father comes out today echoing all the Democrat talking points, but it could be that she just couldn't believe what she was seeing, maybe thought it was a joke, and like a trained zombie thought that if she ignored it maybe it would go away.

What I saw from snaps from the guy's own video, he was behind the cameraman's left shoulder. You can see the shoulder in the picture. He waved his gun earlier, then lowered it seeing the cameraman was recording the village scene, not the interview. When the cameraman eventually swung back to the interview, THEN he raised the gun again and started shooting right away. About 1 - 1.5 seconds from him raising the gun a second time to the first shot.

I would suppose he was noticed, but being a familiar face (odd, what is he doing here?), and him standing behind the cameraman, and with his gun lowered, he didn't come across as a threat. Even if the gun was seen, it would be such an anomaly, it might take several seconds to process "Huh? was that a...??? Gun?? WTF ??? ... OH SH&&" ...... too late.....

And the screen shot of the shooter. From head to toe, standing as he's aiming the handgun. Where's that on the cameraman camera?

I still do not see it on the camera as it swings down. You see the guy buts it's not the same shot. It's a slight glimpse of his side. You can't see his face, it's from titty level down. I do not see the screen shot of him standing there, aiming in the cameraman footage.

Please explain this.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Sorry guys - WHO STAGED IT?? WHY?? I don't see "staged" in any of it.

You have a victimized (in his own head) narcissistic lunatic who decides 2 years after hes fired he's too damn mad and has to do something about it (besides look in the mirror to see what the common denominator in all his woes were - HIM). You also have THREE DEAD BODIES - they are not staged! Had he held a job in the past 2 years? Was he blaming the second station that fired him for his own failures? Those questions DO ABOUND.

Who else do we know who's narcissistic, black, and believes the world owes him/her a living?

I just find things a little fishy when a supposed grieving father whose daughter has been murdered is giving a speech on gun control the very next day on CNN.

That ain't normal.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    Both narcissism (and the extreme form, NPD) and sociopathy are psychological disorders. That, by definition, makes them mentally ill. The personality disorders also are frequently co-diagnosed, meaning you can show traits of more than one.

Because the DSM says so? The same DSM that listed homosexuality as a PD now it doesn't?

It's easy to try to fit people who are a little off kilter into some neat little box. I do believe in criminal profiling and believe a lot of peoples' behavior, even those who are supposedly normal, can be predicted. I'm sure this guy's criminal profile would suggest that he knew what he was doing, had self-reflection, and chose to do what he did and could have done otherwise. This makes him responsible for his actions as far as the law and most people are concerned.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    And the screen shot of the shooter. From head to toe, standing as he's aiming the handgun. Where's that on the cameraman camera?

I still do not see it on the camera as it swings down. You see the guy buts it's not the same shot. It's a slight glimpse of his side. You can't see his face, it's from $#@! level down. I do not see the screen shot of him standing there, aiming in the cameraman footage.

Please explain this.

I noticed this too.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I just find things a little fishy when a supposed grieving father whose daughter has been murdered is giving a speech on gun control the very next day on CNN.

That ain't normal.

The grieving boyfriend is crap. Your love one just got shot down and you're talking to the camera explaining good times, dry eyed as the lady behind the counter at Sears.

I call bullshit.

JohnnyLoco

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2009
    Texas
    He's a reporter doing his job. Grieving the way he grieves .

There is usually so much going on after a loved one's death, who has the time to do these interviews and have the ability to appear halfway normal? Who would want to anyway? I would probably need months or years to do such a thing, and even then would probably end up cussing out the piss ant reporter on live TV.

But we do live in such a media obsessed, warped society that it is not outside the realm of possibility I guess.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    He's a reporter doing his job. Grieving the way he grieves .

Yeah right. He's human with the exact same feelings as you and me. He holds no special ability to swallow grief. He's lying.

This situation is jiggy. It's off the road. If I didn't believe the video before.....my further decision on this, is fast, quickly, without haste, approaching the arena of a total, complete pile of steaming, flaming Horseshit.

If it was a false flag event in a sick attempt to play on people's emotions.....for gun control and to further the race war they want. I'm disgusted at the very depravity of IT ALL.....plus it's not working. At least not on me and quite a few other folks here.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I've yet to see this supposed screen shot of the shooter.

The pictures I've seen are a photo of a tv screen showing it. It appears to be a news program. It shows him in fussy detail, from head to toe, leveling the handgun towards the camera.

I never saw this screen shot in the original video. That wacko video I posted. They run the video slow from frame to frame as presented. Dude, that screen shot ain't there.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    The whole conspiracy crap is silly.
    Hell don't offer facts, just knock it down and laugh.

I've yet to see anyone be able to answer how they got that supposed screenshot of the shooter off the cameraman's camera.

I'm still on the fence about all of this, but the lack of emotion by the people giving speeches smacks of Newtown...

Everyone involved is probably gobbling Prozac like candy, or something has them dulled....

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Scap why are you deleting my posts? Have I violated a rule?
    You're purposely derailing the thread.

Your posts were just littering up a decent discussion. I'm going to try and keep some of these threads from going down the gutter.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom