• 1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    I have long lost and never met relatives in Winder. I have not been there since the early 80's.
    Probably some relative's grand kids and great grand kids in that school.

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Gun control became a basic plank of the democrat party. News media began leaning harder left, picked up the gun control cause, and these shooters became famous - which appeals to the next fucked-up whiner who wants to go out in a blaze of glory. Gloifying the shooters led to ratings in the new 24 hour live news cycle, so every opportunity was taken to usher the next "gun violence" story onto the news. Incidents that would barely be more than a local story are now plastered all over the airwaves, newspapers and the internet worldwide because it gins up controversy and emotion.

That's what happened. There were shootings back then - they just weren't fetishized and reported ad nauseum.
    Schools were not democrat FREE FIRE ZONES.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    N

there are widely circulated photos on twitter showing an individual carrying a pump action shotgun.
    Who knows if they are the actual perpetrator, but they are being passed as such.
    Yes. i quickly deleted it as it was incorrect info from old story. Somehow search engines can't get certain results correct.

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    I read that this was the 235 mass shooting in the US. I find that hard to be true.

This was the first school shooting this year. Biden and the media are talking bout gun control. This kid is 14 years old. Colt Gray didn't buy the gun on his own because he is too young to buy a gun.

The media is reporting that the gun used is an AR type rifle. We will never get the truth out of the media. How is a 14 year old going to bring a 16" rifle or 20" rifle into a high school.

We need to get rid of gun free zone legislation and go back to teaching firearm instructions in high school. Unless you grow up in a rural town in the USA or live in a farm, most kids in large cities have never touched a a rifle or shot gun. We never had these school shooting until up about 30 years ago after gun free zone legislation. This school had locked classroom doors, which is a good deterrent. Unfortunately, Colt Gray was able to get into a class room where the teacher failed to keep the door locked.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I read that this was the 235 mass shooting in the US. I find that hard to be true.

This was the first school shooting this year. Biden and the media are talking bout gun control. This kid is 14 years old. Colt Gray didn't buy the gun on his own because he is too young to buy a gun.

The media is reporting that the gun used is an AR type rifle. We will never get the truth out of the media. How is a 14 year old going to bring a 16" rifle or 20" rifle into a high school.

We need to get rid of gun free zone legislation and go back to teaching firearm instructions in high school. Unless you grow up in a rural town in the USA or live in a farm, most kids in large cities have never touched a a rifle or shot gun. We never had these school shooting until up about 30 years ago after gun free zone legislation. This school had locked classroom doors, which is a good deterrent. Unfortunately, Colt Gray was able to get into a class room where the teacher failed to keep the door locked.

<>

IMG_0225.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Gotta define mass shooting. School teachers don't like rules for them. Yup FBI radar - means what? Only thing they could do would be to require/request parents keep guns locked up.

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    I don't think they even know what an AR style platform is. There are so any AR style rifles and pistols on the market. And they range from 9mm to 3.08 in caliber. The AR platform is the new style of most hunting rifles, including bolt actions. MPA has some cool bolt action rifles in 6.5 Creedmore.

Top Bottom