• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Picked up a Ruger GP100 from loves, was there for 3+hours. Not a bad show, didnt see any familiar faces though. Had some good prices in RIA 1911's but I was shopping for a wheelgun this trip.

netstorm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    I went looking for a 5.45 saiga, which no one had. I ended up getting another 12 gauge saiga that was modified. I'll get a picture here and upload it.

netstorm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Texas
    Here's the saiga 12 shotgun, with stock clip, and a 20 round drum.
    saiga-12.jpg

Heres another view, my lighting and phone camera kind of suck, but it's silver on black if you can't tell.
    saiga-2.jpg

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Fuelfather beat me to it, neat guy! Enjoyed talking to you. Darn, all I got was some .38 S&W for my Enfield revolver. Then headed to Blackhawk for the GSSF Glock shoot, did OK, for me! *LOL*

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Oh, and if I only had the buckeroonies, a Street Sweeper in 45-70 Government for 3500 with a today only 10% discount! Ya never know what you will see!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well we made it about 1 pm....I kept my hands DEEP in my pockets - between some kinda pricey Christmas stuff for some noisy kids an' grandkids, the mad money reserves are kinda thin - but I got to encourage a buddy to buy a set of Ruger Blackhawks w/twin holster rig for a pretty killer deal. I think his wife was ready ta kill me, though....<G>

tumbleweed

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2010
    san antonio
    Found a slightly used Remington Spartan SPR220 side by side coach gun sitting in a corner for a song, blued & nickel with the chokes intact and excellent furniture. If you're one of the roughly 20 guys who offered to buy it as I was walking around looking like the cat who ate the canary, pleased to meet ya. :)

IMAG0039_800.gif

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I'll be there today around 1 in the afternoon. Green shirt, brown Steve Maddens, Gucci shades, Gucci belt, True Religion jeans, hard to miss. :) Say hi, I won't bite. (After all, it isn't the collapse of society YET so I don't have to resort to cannibalism... but the day is young.)

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    picked up:

7.62x51 rounds (20)
    .40 rounds (250)
    Mini Ka-Bar
    Glock 2+2 extensions
    Cautionary bumper stickers
    Mag Loader
    1lb fudge (for my mom)
    Subversive books

Tried to dump off a PA-63 w/ trigger job for $200, but no takers. I guess the seller trying to get $325 for his... didn't. Saw an old Browning semi-auto shotgun for $150. Really wanted it but I have bills to pay.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I picked up a threaded barrel for my Sig P228 and I got five 13 round 9mm mags for the same weapon. The only Saiga 12 that I could find there that was "new" looked pretty manhandled for being "new" and the guy would only come down to $479 for it, and I know I can do better online, so whatever. I didn't see any S&W 500s while I was there (I want one).

Still, no one tapped me on the shoulder and said hello. Bah. :)

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Got six more PMags, a three and three mag shingle and four snap caps for my 870. Just spend about an hour with the snap caps running different reloading drills, mostly trying to figure out the best way to do a select slug. I've got a couple of alternatives ready to roll now. Just need to practice them some more.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Did anyone happen to see Bishop there with the Maadi AK-47 he was selling? He said he might go, but I never saw him while we were there Saturday morning...

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I saw a bunch of stuff way, way overpriced.

One table had Sig 556 models for ~$1800. I was like hell, I could get it for $1000 LESS online. >_> Thieving gunshow profiteers...

armadillo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2009
    TX
    I keep going to the monthly SAXET shows even though I rarely find anything I'm looking for. I am always ready to pay a fair price for quality items - I just don't find that combination very often at these shows.

But, this time I hit the jackpot! I found a S&W revolver to fill a hole in my collection at a good price, a few rounds of 22 Jet ammo and other odd ammo and brass I haven't seen in a long time.

Top Bottom