• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    WOW! You are still there? I've been home for hours. Carlos, and I snuck out for a smoke and ended up leaving with intentions of going to bullet hole. But he had family show up, so we're going to attempt again tomorrow. Did u buy anything?
    DK Firearms

BrenGunner

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Kyle
    Enroute now. ETA hr and a half

Edit just remembered I have 2 cases of 12 MREs (military not the civi ones) in my truck if anybody's interested in buying a case or 2 for 50 apiece before I try and get rid of them at the show.
    Text me 5127855116

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    So far just a shirt, see a lot of things I don't need but for some reason my brain is saying get it lol. And I've got nothing better to do, if I went home already I'd probably just end up sitting on the computer browsing TGT anyways so this way I'm doing both.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just got home, all I got was a shirt but I still enjoyed myself, breakfast was entertaining and getting to see a lot of cool toys is always great.

42576687-7ffa-28cd.jpg

42576687-8026-6be5.jpg

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Enjoyed the visit at ihop and the show. Yall are lucky to have one like that every month. Didn't buy anything, just lots of looking and fondling. Txr, too bad on the apetitos, I was looking forward to meeting ya. Maybe next time.

on the phone

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Nice - you win the Early Bird award!!

BTW - Apetito's had a fire, looks like in the kitchen. Probably 2-4 months to redo at minimum. However, I DID find a decent hole-in-the-wall Mexican restaurant back in the little shopping center behind the Exxon there at Marbach & 410.

10mm and 45

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 11, 2012
    San Antonio
    Nice to meet you guys at Ihop. I would have gone to the show with ya'll but I didn't get any sleep. Anyone spot a S&W shield in .40? I plan on going to the show tomorrow but I doubt anyone will have a S&W shield in stock.

Mike

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Skip

My son's doing well, thanks for asking!

As for the XDs, I wasn't really looking but that seems to be the going price. XDs don't seem to be depreciating at all.

For those who weren't at the show, here are a few pics of the Vz2008 (technically the correct designation) with the older/rarer wooden furniture on it that I picked up this morning...

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2851.jpg

While similar in appearance to the Kalashnikov, it shares no interchangeable parts. Not even will an AK magazine work in it (it uses aluminum ones). There is a folding stock that easily mounts with no modifications, unlike an AK. I hope to add one as that is what the Slovaks were using when I was training with them.

Cheers! M2

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    That looks awesome M2 I figured he'd make you pay for it since you drooled all over it lol, I wish there was something I saw that I had to have, did you see the guy towards the back that had the puppies? If I had got a gun I would have had to get one of those as well so the wife wouldn't take my head off

Top Bottom