• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I don't like practical jokers. Especially if I do not know them. I respect your privacy and I respect you enough to leave you the f'alone....I expect the same .... I walked out of more than one restaurant when the wait staff start their bull shit......

I do have a sick sense of humor.....but have little patience with strangers...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I don't like practical jokers. Especially if I do not know them. I respect your privacy and I respect you enough to leave you the f'alone....I expect the same .... I walked out of more than one restaurant when the wait staff start their bull shit......

I do have a sick sense of humor.....but have little patience with strangers...

Trust me, anyone who has spent time in the military knows practical jokers are rampant; but they are usually buds who pull these kinds of stunts. Unit vs unit practical jokes are common as well, such as these three greased pigs released on the USS Kennedy or painting a plane that landed on the wrong carrier.

But that shit still could and has had huge repercussions as well, mainly if it affects operations, risks lives or worse, ends one.

This ass clown was targeting complete strangers in a public bathroom, so he doesn't get a mulligan for a "harmless prank" like those who dress up like shrubbery to scare people (notice that's the San Antonio Riverwalk!). Those clowns only risk getting their ass kicked, this guy has some sick pseudo-sexual disorder and gets his jollies in public toilets.

There's some deep psychological issues here, and dismissing them as juvenile behavior just gives him the opportunity to elevate his game.

Had he simply thrown these down behind people in a mall to scare people, that still would be idiotic but more forgivable. The fact that he targeted people on the toilet shows he needs some serious psychological help.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Trust me, anyone who has spent time in the military knows practical jokers are rampant; but they are usually buds who pull these kinds of stunts. Unit vs unit practical jokes are common as well, such as these three greased pigs released on the USS Kennedy or painting a plane that landed on the wrong carrier.

But that shit still could and has had huge repercussions as well, mainly if it affects operations, risks lives or worse, ends one.

This ass clown was targeting complete strangers in a public bathroom, so he doesn't get a mulligan for a "harmless prank" like those who dress up like shrubbery to scare people (notice that's the San Antonio Riverwalk!). Those clowns only risk getting their ass kicked, this guy has some sick pseudo-sexual disorder and gets his jollies in public toilets.

There's some deep psychological issues here, and dismissing them as juvenile behavior just gives him the opportunity to elevate his game.

Had he simply thrown these down behind people in a mall to scare people, that still would be idiotic but more forgivable. The fact that he targeted people on the toilet shows he needs some serious psychological help.

I agree with the military part...we pulled some shenanigans for sure......

Totally different than F'ing with strangers........

Knowing when to knock it off with those you do know.......is lost on some...............

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    rainbow portapotty.jpg

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Poppers under the toilet seat is a amateur move. Pro move is to use stink bombs!

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom