• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    If someone sticks a couple of pop pops/snappers under a toilet seat that you sit on. Are you going to laugh about it or get the cops involved and attempt ruin someone's life?
    Never said any of that....dude's still a douchbag that needs to be more constructive with his time. Story also mentioned a little girl that got "hit". It adds to the doucheness.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Never said any of that....dude's still a douchbag that needs to be more constructive with his time. Story also mentioned a little girl that got "hit". It adds to the doucheness.
    I never said you said any of that. I asked a question. I'll agree dude is douchebag and that there is a time and place for pranks. What I am saying is the punishment doesn't fit the crime. In fact I'm failing to see the crime at all. I mean I see what the charges are, but I can't connect them to the story. Being a douchebag isn't a crime. It is douchy.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Odd behavior. But if it was those poppers…shit, I throw them at my nieces and nephews and they throw them at me. Not buying that they cause any kind of injuries. You can pop them between your damn fingers.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    This is a shitty thread.
    1723093349539.png

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    The guy's douchiness aside, charging him with arson is absurd.
    Y'all read the limited info in the article and concluded he used only the toy poppers. I read it to say that he likely used them with other accelerants. Only LE knows for sure. Perhaps they charged him appropriately.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Okay Karen.

As you pointed out there are levels to pranks. This prank was on the level of ding dong ditch. The one you posted is on the level of destruction of property and assault. Pretty huge difference no?

Bullshit. Any pranks involving fireworks/explosives are not on the same lines of ding dong ditch. The first can cause bodily harm, the latter are simply a nuisance.

This jackass deserves to have his face punched in, what he did wasn't a harmless prank but a sign of mental illness.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I never said you said any of that. I asked a question. I'll agree dude is douchebag and that there is a time and place for pranks. What I am saying is the punishment doesn't fit the crime. In fact I'm failing to see the crime at all. I mean I see what the charges are, but I can't connect them to the story. Being a douchebag isn't a crime. It is douchy.

It's still a crime, which is why he was arrested for 'arson causing reckless damage – bodily injury' which most likely be pleaded down to a Class C misdemeanor of criminal mischief for "intentionally or knowingly tampers with the tangible property of the owner and causes pecuniary loss or substantial inconvenience to the owner or a third person."

How is this acceptable public behavior for a 46-year-old man?!?

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    It's still a crime, which is why he was arrested for 'arson causing reckless damage – bodily injury' which most likely be pleaded down to a Class C misdemeanor of criminal mischief for "intentionally or knowingly tampers with the tangible property of the owner and causes pecuniary loss or substantial inconvenience to the owner or a third person."

He could enter a plea to the Court that his behavior is due to being a democrat.

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin

It isn't

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Y'all read the limited info in the article and concluded he used only the toy poppers. I read it to say that he likely used them with other accelerants. Only LE knows for sure. Perhaps they charged him appropriately.
    Nothing in that article or any of the others I've read suggests that he used an accelerant.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom