Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Putting these under toilet seats is a long time running gag. People are fucking pussies.
    4bfaa577-e67a-4040-bd65-c9284def03f9.168d397f2063b31822be45bca4496e64.jpeg

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    You'd be surprised. My 40 something year old uncle did that to me when I was 9ish. I learned all kinds of dumb shit from him. Still people are fucking pussies. Shit was a prank. Get on with your life.
    Pranks with family and friends is one thing, negative "pranks" on the general public is douchebag behavior. Just look at all the idiots doing stupid shit trying to instigate people for Youtube/TikTok views.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Pranks with family and friends is one thing, negative "pranks" on the general public is douchebag behavior. Just look at all the idiots doing stupid shit trying to instigate people for Youtube/TikTok views.
    I don't watch tik tok. I'll have to take your word on that. I have seen that TV show impractical jokers though, and before that Jackass. It's all the same I'm sure. Karen's going to Karen. You've never pranked a stranger?

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I remember going to see a concert on Navy Pier in Chicago. There was a really loud bang and someone stumbled out of a port a can with his pants down around his ankles as if he was trying to pinch a loaf and something went terribly wrong.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I don't watch tik tok. I'll have to take your word on that. I have seen that TV show impractical jokers though, and before that Jackass. It's all the same I'm sure. Karen's going to Karen. You've never pranked a stranger?
    There's pranks and then there's "pranks". I.E, the guy going around parking lots pouring water on vehicles, telling the owner its gas, and threatening to light it, etc.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    That's a good way to get shot or get a azz whupping.
    That's what happened. The "pranker" got a gun pulled on him and all of a sudden he was claiming victim status.

Posted previously by another member:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    NO! I have more respect for strangers than to subject them to this type of crap.
    I and my friends and co-workers certainly have a sense of humor within due limits.
    Fk with the wrong stranger and you may get to know him better than you'd prefer.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    NO! I have more respect for strangers than to subject them to this type of crap.
    I and my friends and co-workers certainly have a sense of humor within due limits.
    Fk with the wrong stranger and you may get to know him better than you'd prefer.
    Okay Karen.
    There's pranks and then there's "pranks". I.E, the guy going around parking lots pouring water on vehicles, telling the owner its gas, and threatening to light it, etc.
    As you pointed out there are levels to pranks. This prank was on the level of ding dong ditch. The one you posted is on the level of destruction of property and assault. Pretty huge difference no?

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    That's what happened. The "pranker" got a gun pulled on him and all of a sudden he was claiming victim status.

Posted previously by another member:
    Staged

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Khughes93
    Top Bottom