ARJ Defense ad

San Antonio Gun Show at Freeman Coliseum (March 26 & 27, 2011)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • San Antone RR

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    San Antonio
    Sarita's was good for breakfast. The show wasn't bad like has been said in previous posts. I was wandering and saw a guy with a 1911 on a lanyard over his shoulder with a tag hanging off it. I stopped him and asked to look at it. gave him $400 for a pretty nice SA V-10. 3.5" compensated. SCORE!!!
    Might go back tomorrow because I saw a couple of decent ammo deals that I just didn't take advantage of.
    Guns International

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    So, this is much better than the SAXET show? (I've been to the one in Austin but not SA) More vendors? Better stuff?

Absolutely!
    I drove from San Marcos and was not dissapointed!
    If anyone remembers, this is only my second gun show, so I'm not the best judge of such things.
    Having said that, this show was about a thousand percent better than that last Saxet show I went to back in January.
    Read all the other posts for all the positives. There's a bunch of vendors! They have an ATM right there! It's awesome!
    I hope you get to go check it out.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    Best show I've been to in San Antonio. Bought some ammo, a holster and an angled fore grip. Some gun prices were typical and others were nice and low. One fella had three Kimber SIS's. One in each length (3, 4 and 5 inches). I'll definately attend another one.

W

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Is there a website for this? I'm having trouble finding one. Anyone have the next date?

Edit: Turns out the website is Sanantoniogunshow.com, appropriately enough.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I wound up going, but hadn't planned on it. It was a really good show, though some vendors complained it was a little slow. Kind of to be expected first time out, though.

Top Bottom