• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Low151

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    SA
    I'm down to try out the range and put a face with some of these names. Now I just have to decide what to bring.

GrandpaOf18

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Elmendorf TX
    I'm going to bring most, Mossy 500 for clays, rem 700 to check how the scope has maintained while stored, the P64 just cause, and I'll be legally carrying my G22. Status just changed to mailed today.

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Only 12 days and counting. We are meeting again for breakfast @ Lucille's at around 7:30 for those that are interested, it is located within the gas station that is right at the corner of Trainer Hale rd, walk to the very back.

copy some of the info from the previous thread thanks Daryl.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Only 12 days and counting. We are meeting again for breakfast @ Lucille's at around 7:30 for those that are interested, it is located within the gas station that is right at the corner of Trainer Hale rd, walk to the very back.

copy some of the info from the previous thread thanks Daryl.

No problem but I'll note (because I didn't know last time) you can just walk in the side entrance straight into the restaurant lol. And I'm in for sure might be the last time I see some of you guys for a bit.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm excited to get down there. TGT shooting meet virgin. I think I got Itchintoshoot coming too. What time are you guys getting to the range?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm excited to get down there. TGT shooting meet virgin. I think I got Itchintoshoot coming too. What time are you guys getting to the range?

Since we're meeting up for breakfast again I got figure we're doing it like last time, breakfast meet up at Lucille's @730 and then straight to the range which opens @9. Come and go as you please though.

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Lol Sterling and I were the first ones there at the last shoot. I cannot bring myself to shoot my rifle ammo until I can buy more than a box at a decent price. I will most likely be shooting rimfire and handgun.

Top Bottom