• robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I hope so - May 25'th right? Thanks for the address men. I'm fired up on coming, Sterling's gonna come down with me.

FrEaK_aCcIdEnT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Cibolo, TX
    I'm not saying I'm going to make it. Last time I did, the "boss" planned something the weekend before. So ill "attempt" to make it. Need to purchase some more ammo between now and then. Here's to hoping...

Kinda need to save at least 500 rounds for a defensive pistols course I want to take when it becomes available. I think I have approx. 600 rounds right now.

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Re: SA Group Range Day Some time in the last week May?

Might be moving back down to the coast, well we pretty much are moving back down just a matter of when exactly. Could be in a few weeks could be in a few months. Speaking of which completely spaced it do you still need help with your sling attachment? I'll be home around 5ish today and off tomorrow.

Yes, still need help with the sling attachment, if you don't mind. I will text you to check time with you.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    SA Group Range Day Some time in the last week May?

Yes, still need help with the sling attachment, if you don't mind. I will text you to check time with you.

Sent from my SGH-T879 using Tapatalk 2

No problem, like I said I'm off tomorrow and actually all weekend but we're heading down to the Corpus area on Saturday after my wife gets off work.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Auto is really, really bad sometimes. I'd be bringing some .243's, .22's and some 9mm's. What's their shotgun stations like? Most of my hunting is bird shooting. Any attempt at blasting clays is excellent.

fgarcia3441

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    SA (Sea World Area)
    Auto is really, really bad sometimes. I'd be bringing some .243's, .22's and some 9mm's. What's their shotgun stations like? Most of my hunting is bird shooting. Any attempt at blasting clays is excellent.

They have a multiple areas for skeet shooting. Our resident skeet shooting champion jcrntx (Jim) can provide more details.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    SA Group Range Day Some time in the last week May?

Ok if I make it out there this go around I'm not missing skeet again, did get to meet up with Greg for a couple of rounds the next weekend though but definitely need more practice.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Ok if I make it out there this go around I'm not missing skeet again, did get to meet up with Greg for a couple of rounds the next weekend though but definitely need more practice.

I'm with ya on that one D. HOLY CRAP did I stink that up or what?....We were consistent, missed one right after the other. Had a blast though

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    I'm with ya on that one D. HOLY CRAP did I stink that up or what?....We were consistent, missed one right after the other. Had a blast though
    LOL - I can't hit shit half of the time and I'm just not using cuss words. The first time I went out dove hunting, a co-worker was throwing cow patties in the air to hone my skills. He failed miserably. Do we have enough shotguns? If any of you guys want to shoot them, I've got .410's, a 20 gauge 870 lightweight special (love that gun) and an old Fox 12 gauge side by side.

Top Bottom