• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tang777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Austin, TX
    This is my first post here on TGT and figured I'd give my .02 cents. I bought a wasr a few months back. It goes bang every time. The stock finish is a bit rough but after some refinishing work I was able to clean up the looks of the wasr. Equipped the gun with a side rail mount and red dot sight.

Photo0050.jpg

<br>
    Photo0052.jpg

<br>
    Photo0046.jpg

<br>
    I think after a quick clean up its a great rifle.
    Target Sports

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    I'm going to pull the triger on the Yugo M70.

Quick question, can the Yugo M70 AB2T accept all AK 30rd magazines? Like those from Romania, China, etc?

Also, will the M70 accept drums..?

ftw13

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Fort Worth
    yes and yes,yugos are good rifles....thick like milled ones just about. utg makes railed handguards for them and i believe ultimak makes stuff for them too. if you buy yugo ak mags they hold the bolt open on the last shot they cost around 15-20 a pop.

Adionik

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    san antonio
    Cool, thank you.

I see no practicality in a drum, but I just want one lol. Same as my 33rd magazine for my glock. Just something you need for the collection...

CharlesThe1337

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Austin, TX
    I would get a Saiga and convert it. You'll get 10x's the rifle for the same initial cost.

Bump that. I have a 7.62 saiga and am currently in the process of trying to find someone to help me with the conversion! Real Russian made AK just modified a bit to be able to be imported. Watch out for the 922r laws though its kind of tricky, I don't even really understand it.

cyber

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Austin
    Re: Romanian AK MV tactical (Classic Arms Ltd)

OK, my first post: I purchased this AK (w/ additional mags) from Classic Arms several months ago and I love it.

The improved trigger feels great and is only getting smoother after digesting about 600 rounds of yugo 7.62 x 39. Mags (both metal and plastic) fit very snug with no wobble at all. My wife likes it as well, so the adjustable stock works very good and is necessary for both of us to use it. I'm thinking of purchasing an underfolder soon from Classic Arms as a second AK and car gun.

However, the real story here is the incredible service I've receive from Classic Arms. At the time I ordered the MV AK, I also ordered some ammo (1000 rounds) which arrived 300 rounds short of the 1000. From my experience with other dealers, I was hesitant to even complain, thinking I was SOL on ever seeing that extra ammo. But when I called, Classic Arms could not have been nicer in fixing their mistake. It was like talking to a family member. There was no hesitation or accusations, just great customer service. They put 310 rounds in the mail and I got them within days of my phone call.

I am now a solid fan of Classic Arms and plan to order several more weapons from them, and can well recommend them to anyone looking for a great deal on a good rifle.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Right after the AW bill croaked, I had a chance to buy a mountain of AK mags that someone had hoarded. I bought a bunch of them.....all European made and very cheap ($4-$6). I found that the magazine fit from loose to tight varied a lot between the mags. If you have one that is too loose in your rifle, just mix and match. The same goes for mags that are too tight. Please try that before you modify the rifle. In many cases, changing the rifle is not needed.

Flash

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I bought a WASR10 here recently i have had no problems with it no wabble in the mags none of the other problems i have read about either. I took a soviet POSP scope on it that i had left over from a dragunov that got stolen and other than haveing to remember what soviet lanuage the scope was in and what the words on it meant i have had no problems at all. Will post pics when i get the chance.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom