• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The food pyramid is paid for by the food industry. It has been since it was 1st rolled out.

Right when obesity and type 2 diabetes are at the highest level, they tell you that frosted mini wheats are better than eggs.
    Only a dumbass would believe that crap

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    The food pyramid is paid for by the food industry. It has been since it was 1st rolled out.

Right when obesity and type 2 diabetes are at the highest level, they tell you that frosted mini wheats are better than eggs.
    Only a dumbass would believe that crap
    Yep, designed by those who stand to gain the most.

I'm always finding new things like this that were designed by advertisers with no help from those actually educated about the subject.

Corruption goes back way further than I ever imagined.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Yep, designed by those who stand to gain the most.

I'm always finding new things like this that were designed by advertisers with no help from those actually educated about the subject.

Corruption goes back way further than I ever imagined.
    In 1911 Proctor & Gamble paid off the publishers of all major cookbooks..(back then women bought cook books for recipes .. this was a big deal)
    But P&G had a bunch of cotton seed oil that they couldn't sell for machine lubricants and their scientists figured out how to turn it into a stable white paste..hydrogenation...makes it even more poisonous to your body...
    They paid off these publishers to replace healthy butter in the ingredients of these recipes with their new product called Crisco.. so now housewives ..unknowingly bought their awful seed oil and started using it to cook with.
    Companies care about $$$..not your health

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

The ’’health info’’ currently available via TV & the ‘net is absurdly erroneous.

U of Texas Health & LSU Pennington abandoned both ‘’Adkins’’ & ‘’Keto’’ diets years back b/c of universal long-term failures exceeding 95%.

’’Low FAT’’ food is and was an erroneous quest, but persists.

If one has a persistent toothache, they need a DENTIST. Period 1

ALL talk about ‘’immune system(s)’’ and ‘’purging’’ is pure QUACKERY ! ‘’Health Foods’’ are absolute nonsense, as are ‘’organic’’ foods.

But you can believe in fairies if you want.

The latest SCAM, thanks to our State Legislatures, is that any RN with a License can enroll in one of the BRIEF & very limited online courses to become a ‘’NURSE PRACTITIONER’’ at which time they can obtain additional license, then get narcotics permits and prescribe anything a MD can. These are not anywhere near the quality of the PA’s, NP’s, or APRN’s produced by ur universities. Be very cautious when dealing with any ‘’mid-level practitioner’’ ! Remember that you aren’t seeing a REAL Doctor, but will pay the same price.

But just do whatever you wish. . . . .

<>

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

The ’’health info’’ currently available via TV & the ‘net is absurdly erroneous.

U of Texas Health & LSU Pennington abandoned both ‘’Adkins’’ & ‘’Keto’’ diets years back b/c of universal long-term failures exceeding 95%.

ALL talk about ‘’immune system(s)’’ and ‘’purging’’ is pure QUACKERY ! ‘’Health Foods’’ are absolute nonsense, as are ‘’organic’’ foods.

The latest SCAM, thanks to our State Legislatures, is that any RN with a License can enroll in one of the BRIEF & very limited online courses to become a ‘’NURSE PRACTITIONER’’ at which time they can obtain additional license, then get narcotics permits and prescribe anything a MD can. These are not anywhere near the quality of the PA’s, NP’s, or APRN’s produced by ur universities. Be very cautious when dealing with any ‘’mid-level practitioner’’ ! Remember that you aren’t seeing a REAL Doctor, but will pay the same price.

<>
    A NURSE PRACTIONER CAN PRESCRIBE SOME DRUGS BUT NOT ALL DRUGS

mongoose

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    nm
    <>

<>
    Many “ real “ doctors don’t don’t know chit about drug interactions. I can’t count the number of times my Mom ( with her lowlyRN and years of experience- kept her license up to date in three States ) had to correct one of her newly graduated MDs on correct doesages and interactions of drugs they felt free to prescribe with out having the knowledge to do so.
    My wife Ph.D. (With experience in neuropharmacology) had to fly 700 hundred miles to dress a “ real “ doctor down and inform him of the drug interactions which were causing my MIL to come close to death. He was very dismissive and arrogant until he did his own research and discovered she was correct and the Doctor and hospital were about to get their ass sued if my MIL died.
    After spending months in the hospital. I can assure you an RN was generally more knowledgeable than a” real “ doctor “ and a lot less arrogant.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom