• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    How many times does a political party do what they say they will during the campaign?

I'm not that worried because had they written more about 2A , I doubt it would get done anyway so I'm not going to get angry over something they didn't write that that probably weren't going to do in the 1st place.

Our power is in the good lawyers that the groups we support have .
    Stay plugged in and financially support them.

Did the RNC get victories in Bump Stocks, and Brace issues..no it was lawyers that groups we support hire.

Politicians just run their damn mouth..that's all.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Hmmm, can’t decide if I want to give a snarky response about how I should probably just vote for dems in November or point out that the current leader and god king of the Republican Party has never been pro-gun and did nothing to further gun rights.

I probably won’t say anything. Feels more like someone trying to fracture the partly in the months leading up to the election. Kind of like another recent new member.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    As a whole, "Republicans" and "Conservatives" don't give a shit about you, me, or anybody but themselves, until election time. Then they care. We, the whole country, are nothing but votes, pieces and numbers on a spread sheet. And they haven't for decades. The same goes for Democrats.

There is no such thing as an honest politician in Washington D. C. anymore. Period.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Trump cares about us.

He has endured 8 years of legal BS because he cares about us and our country. He would have had to endure less if the Ds knew he would not seek reelection.

Does anyone else watch congressional proceedings on the YT Forbes channel? Other Rs care about us too, to name a few; Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, and John Kennedy care about us.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels
    If you think the Republican Party is all made up of 100% rigid 2A loyalists, you are mistaken. It’s a continuim from John Coryn to Chip Roy.

Sometimes we need to hold our nose and vote for some POS we don’t want…and I know a LOT of folks are saying they won’t. Your call. But if you give a shit at all about your gun rights, you need to either choose the person who is with you or vote against the moron who is not.

And here is a effing hint…you are NOT voting for president or senator or representative, you are, in a round about manner, voting for SCOTUS.

The sooner all freedom loving Americans understand that, the better. Even a clown like Cornyn will vote to confirm a Trump judge…and Trump gave us the best judges, by far, of any president since Bush Sr gave us Thomas.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Sometimes we need to hold our nose and vote for some POS we don’t want…and I know a LOT of folks are saying they won’t. Your call. But if you give a shit at all about your gun rights, you need to either choose the person who is with you or vote against the moron who is not.
    Yep. You go to war with the army you have, not the one you want. Let's win this battle in Nov and then think about how to change the army or the way it fights.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    I think the OP is a democrap operative spreading lies about the republicons.

The Republican Party just nominated a guy who un-Constitutionally banned Bump Stocks, is in favor of an Assault Weapon Ban, a Magazine Ban, Red Flag Laws and doing away with Due process.

And your take is the OP is the operative?

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    As a whole, "Republicans" and "Conservatives" don't give a shit about you, me, or anybody but themselves, until election time. Then they care. We, the whole country, are nothing but votes, pieces and numbers on a spread sheet. And they haven't for decades. The same goes for Democrats.

There is no such thing as an honest politician in Washington D. C. anymore. Period.

<>

I almost agree with that. . . . . Or, I agree with most of that. . . . . .

BUT,

The GOP & Trump are our last best chance !

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    If you think the Republican Party is all made up of 100% rigid 2A loyalists, you are mistaken. It’s a continuim from John Coryn to Chip Roy.

And here is a effing hint…you are NOT voting for president or senator or representative, you are, in a round about manner, voting for SCOTUS.

The sooner all freedom loving Americans understand that, the better. Even a clown like Cornyn will vote to confirm a Trump judge…and Trump gave us the best judges, by far, of any president since Bush Sr gave us Thomas.

<>

Agreed; in our present ‘’system’’, the power of being the majority is tremendous.

That is why it is sometimes best to hold your nose & vote for a RINO like what Cornyn has become.

Please try to understand & vote with your brain, not your ‘’feelings’’.

<>

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    <>

Agreed; in our present ‘’system’’, the power of being the majority is tremendous.

That is why it is sometimes best to hold your nose & vote for a RINO like what Cornyn has become.

Please try to understand & vote with your brain, not your ‘’feelings’’.

<>
    Yes. Electing a pro-gun D supports a D House or Senate majority. The majority sets the legislative agenda and runs the committees. Schumer and Pelosi will put anti-gun bills up for a vote, and tell that pro-gun D to play ball or be sidelined with an office in the basement latrine stall.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The Republican Party just nominated a guy who un-Constitutionally banned Bump Stocks, is in favor of an Assault Weapon Ban, a Magazine Ban, Red Flag Laws and doing away with Due process.

And your take is the OP is the operative?
    I did not say THE operative, I said AN operative. Big difference.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Last edited:

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    Republican platform has 2AF in it:

DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS

Exactly… what else is needed?

it‘s number 7

The Republican Party platform has been out for several days now. The platform lists the following 20 points:

1. Seal The Border, And Stop The Migrant Invasion

2. Carry Out The Largest Deportation Operation In American History

3. End Inflation, And Make America Affordable Again

4. Make America The Dominant Energy Producer In The World, By Far!

5. Stop Outsourcing, And Turn The United States Into A Manufacturing Superpower

6. Large Tax Cuts For Workers, And No Tax On Tips!

7. Defend Our Constitution, Our Bill Of Rights, And Our Fundamental Freedoms, Including Freedom Of Speech, Freedom Of Religion, And The Right To Keep And Bear Arms

8. Prevent World War Three, Restore Peace In Europe And In The Middle East, And Build A Great Iron Dome Missile Defense Shield Over Our Entire Country — All Made In America

9. End The Weaponization Of Government Against The American People

10. Stop The Migrant Crime Epidemic, Demolish The Foreign Drug Cartels, Crush Gang Violence, And Lock Up Violent Offenders

11. Rebuild Our Cities, Including Washington DC, Making Them Safe, Clean, And Beautiful Again.

12. Strengthen And Modernize Our Military, Making It, Without Question, The Strongest And Most Powerful In The World

13. Keep The U.S. Dollar As The World’s Reserve Currency

14. Fight For And Protect Social Security And Medicare With No Cuts, Including No Changes To The Retirement Age

15. Cancel The Electric Vehicle Mandate And Cut Costly And Burdensome Regulations

16. Cut Federal Funding For Any School Pushing Critical Race Theory, Radical Gender Ideology, And Other Inappropriate Racial, Sexual, Or Political Content On Our Children

17. Keep Men Out Of Women’s Sports

18. Deport Pro-Hamas Radicals And Make Our College Campuses Safe And Patriotic Again

19. Secure Our Elections, Including Same Day Voting, Voter Identification, Paper Ballots, And Proof Of Citizenship

20. Unite Our Country By Bringing It To New and Record Levels of Success.”

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

We all know that Vance was once vocally anti-Trump.

Well, I was pretty ambivalent re DJT myself until it was Hillary OR Trump; so I supported and voted for Trump.

But once I saw what Trump was doing, I became a gigantic fan.

I pray that J D Vance has had a sincere conversion, and is not “Pence,Jr.”

Trump has been burned once and has thoroughly vetted Vance.

Pray !

leVieux

<>

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    My 2c : STFU and vote R. We need to stand together, your dissonance is a gift to the left. If you do NOT vote R you are voting D. Because that vote was never cast, some asshole who votes D just got a free one from YOU.

After THIS election, THEN it is time to discuss these things.

Top Bottom