• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    Gun owners have a serious media campaign going against us right now playing off of public paranoia. At the same time law enforcement at the Federal level showing successful operations against "alleged threats" whether or not to reassure the populace that they are working against such threats or simply exploiting a theme.

We all need to look at their "talking points".

BillFairbanks

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2017
    Johnson County, TX
    I think we’ll see more Red Flag laws passed

I don’t think they’ll save any lives

I do think it will lead to the deaths of several innocent people and police officers

The left will be happy as long as it’s white deplorables getting killed in their own homes. They’ll throw a fit when someone from their preferred demographics are targeted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    We've already had too many SWAT calls that were not right and got people killed. The red flag laws will get more. Most all of us have security close at hand. An unexpected knock on the door is a sure trigger. If you are wanted for something then it wouldn't be an 'unexpected' knock. I would never expect an aggressive approach to my door.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Attention span is short. These same discussions were around after the previous incidents. Not worth losing sleep over.

A & P

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2014
    Tomball/Magnolia
    Skipped a bunch of posts, so this may already have been said. but there are already laws on the books. "Have you ever been adjudicated mentally deficient..." That basically means "through the course of due process, have you been deemed not worthy..." So there are laws on the books, and policies in place. No need to have a pre-emptive gun grab. If the mental health system needs work, so be it. But the gun issue, as it relates to MH, is already established. And with MH, as with everything else, we are owed due process.

Incidentally, in the military, you can be put in the psych ward by a commanding officer with no psych training. You can be locked up with no due process. Of course, in the military you give up all the rights you fight for, too. Go on base, you are subject to random searches. Can't carry a gun except as part of your duty. Cant this. Cant that. No freedom of speech or assembly. Etc.

This Minority Report world they want is pretty scary stuff. It's a control and power grab. That's what the DNC are really after. Make the baker bake a cake. Make you give up your gun. Make you give your money to someone who doesn't want to work. Make you pay for an abortion even if you're morally against it. Make you subsidize a city who went bankrupt with social policies you didn't vote for. Make you pay for schooling for someone in this country illegally.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    I didn't watch the video, but I'm beginning to believe that we need to support some type of red flag law as long as the rights of the individual are protected by adequate due process.

Since most of the mass shooters gave off evidence of their mental distress, a viable red flag law Matt have prevented and intervened.

As gun supporters and shooting sport enthusiasts, I believe we can no longer drag our feet on this issue. We must make it a mental health issue, not a gun issue, and help support it.

I have thought of support for red flag, but it has to have error proof issues. I mean is a judge going to be accountable for someone being murdered while their guns are "held"? I doubt it

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Pelosi and her band of idiots will be in the house soon. Turtle is in cave in mode and headed for the senate floor himself. Turncoat Dan Crenshaw wants to join Pelosi. He said Omar and that other whore were his colleagues. Cornyn has his hand out. He may be quiet since his head is next on the block and beto is fading nationally fast. Only good news is that none of the Ball-less/Clue-less Texas Reps. get to go. I'd bet 50 rounds of crappy range ammo in the rare 9mm that we get an anti-2a law rammed up our butts with a red flag attached.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Here’s a nice haul from the NYPD doing a red flag confiscation...

444f48738ffd39a1f00bf4a44b9f8d4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Attachments

• 444f48738ffd39a1f00bf4a44b9f8d4c.jpg
      444f48738ffd39a1f00bf4a44b9f8d4c.jpg
      277.8 KB · Views: 427
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads