• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just wrapping-up a business trip to Nashville supporting my carmaker customer’s dealer meeting. They're also celebrating their 35th anniversary, so as their audio partner we pressed 300 vinyl records to show our appreciation for their business…

Dealers were staying at the Four Seasons and 1 Hotel so we had a small activation at the reception area for each. Pics are from setup evening before…Four Seasons had an amazing view

IMG_3280.jpeg
    IMG_3278.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Monday night reception, they rented-out all 5 levels of Luke Bryan’s place on Broadway. Live acts on each floor, amazing food/drinks.

IMG_3298.jpeg
    IMG_3299.jpeg
    IMG_3305.jpeg
    IMG_3300.jpeg

Thought some of my fellow carnivores would like this…I have zero alcohol tolerance these days, but when I saw this “bacon and whiskey pairing station” I have to partake.

IMG_3307.jpeg
    IMG_3308.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Tuesday was business meetings…but Tuesday night was the main reception.

They rented out an amazing private ranch venue 30 mins outside of downtown. More food, more drinks…good times catching up with folks I’ve gotten to know over the years.
    IMG_3313.jpeg
    IMG_3312.jpeg
    IMG_3314.jpeg
    IMG_3317.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    For last nights reception, they rented an amazing private ranch about 30 mins from downtown. Good times catching up with folks I’ve come to know over the years.

IMG_3312.jpeg
    IMG_3313.jpeg
    IMG_3314.jpeg
    IMG_3316.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They always have amazing talent performing at these dealer meetings. In the past they’ve had the likes of John Legend, Elton John and Lenny Kravitz perform private concerts.

But this year was special, at least for me. We had a private Luke Bryan concert…Luke Futher-Mucking Bryan!!!!

Good times…sometimes I really, really love my job.

IMG_3329.jpeg
    IMG_3328.jpeg
    IMG_3332.jpeg

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    When I was working, I was in Nashville several days every month. Enjoyed good food and entertainment but I wouldn't want to live there.

We’re in downtown and traffic is a nightmare.

I've been renting Uber electric bikes and scooters to get across town in no time flat…never thought I’d actually admit that in this forum :laughing:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    We’re in downtown and traffic is a nightmare.

I've been renting Uber electric bikes and scooters to get across town in no time flat…never thought I’d actually admit that in this forum :laughing:
    I usually stayed at Hampton-Vanderbilt and used hotel shuttle to get downtown and a taxi or uber to return to hotel. Parking prices and traffic made driving impossible.

Top Bottom