President Biden to arrive in Houston Monday. Nobody knows why.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Forgot about this thread. Posted in a different topic what I know of the Dynamic Duo's Texas schedule this week.

Brandon will be in Houston today only for a few hours, and then Austin gets him. Lucky you, Austin. He will attempt to read a teleprompter at the LBJ Library late this afternoon.

Harris is making her third trip to Texas this month; never went to the border, but can sure get here for campaign photo ops. She's arriving in Houston Wednesday and will deliver a televised eulogy for Sheila Jackson Lee on Thursday. If it's her usual word salad, it should be...interesting.

So the president and vice president will not be in the same cities at the same time. I don't think they have any other Texas stops on this junket.

2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Forgot about this thread. Posted in a different topic what I know of the Dynamic Duo's Texas schedule this week.

Brandon will be in Houston today only for a few hours, and then Austin gets him. Lucky you, Austin. He will attempt to read a teleprompter at the LBJ Library late this afternoon.

Harris is making her third trip to Texas this month; never went to the border, but can sure get here for campaign photo ops. She's arriving in Houston Wednesday and will deliver a televised eulogy for Sheila Jackson Lee on Thursday. If it's her usual word salad, it should be...interesting.

So the president and vice president will not be in the same cities at the same time. I don't think they have any other Texas stops on this junket.

The eulogy should be short, "She-Jack was a fu cking idiot, I'm glad we can now put someone brilliant in office, someone more AOC like. CACKLE, CACKLE, CACKLE."

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Nah. Harris wouldn't say that. She would only speak in circular, abstract yet meaningless statements.
    "We gather here today to honor and celebrate the life of an extraordinary woman. Because to honor is important. It is important to all of us, as is being extraordinary. To be both honorable and extraordinary is of even greater importance. An importance that we all can see but few will ever achieve. Let us celebrate this importance together. Today. Today we will, together, importantly honor and celebrate."

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

The Governor should have them arrested the minute they land within the border of Texas.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    "We gather here today to honor and celebrate the life of an extraordinary woman. Because to honor is important. It is important to all of us, as is being extraordinary. To be both honorable and extraordinary is of even greater importance. An importance that we all can see but few will ever achieve. Let us celebrate this importance together. Today. Today we will, together, importantly honor and celebrate."
    WOW, so you are writing her speeches! To avoid spewing ( more of) this beer, I will sign off now

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    You could also find half ass find meaning in it. @Rafe, if you are going to be Cameltoe's speech writer you will need to dumb it down a bit.

This is fun. Let me try

"Here where i am at is where i have been. HAHAHAHA Today is a day of moruning where we mourn the passing today of Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee HAHAHAHAHA. She, having been undone by what is done is not here where i have been to mourn with us HAHAHAHAHAHA"

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    WOW, so you are writing her speeches! To avoid spewing ( more of) this beer, I will sign off now
    What? No! That was a partial transcript of her actual, planned eulogy that was leaked on the internet. :clown:

(It's scary easy to impersonate KH word salad. Just start with a seemingly reasonable sentence or two, hone in on two or three words--or things, e.g., a school bus--and like @zackmars said, just drive it all around in a meaningless circle for a few loops.)

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    "The past is yesterday and tomorrow yesterday will be today's today in the past. Had Sheila Jackson Lee not died, she wouldn't have died via death."
    None of can really do justice to the real deal; our minds simply aren't wired that way...

Kamala-Harris-Motivational-Poster-09.jpg

Top Bottom