• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I'd like to suggest that prayers for rain, while necessary, and totally appropriate, should be combined with prayers for repentance as our nation is clearly under judgement.

Pray for repentance
    <>

A MInister from S A was on my TV yesterday, pointing-out comparisons b/t Biblical “end-times” predictions and curent events.

But, we’ve all heard those before.

OTOH, I always thought the “Revelations of Fatima” were just hallucinations, until I got to read the “released” parts of the “Third Revelation”.

There is ZERO way that 3 Peasant Girls could have possible dreamt anything so prescient & accurate over 100 years ahead of time !

Pray to GOD for some redemption and prepare to fight the Devils here on Earth now with us !

<>

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Looks like we might have some rain in DFW over the weekend

IMG_0622.png

OldPhart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2017
    Orangefield
    My wife has lived in the same house for the last 30+ years. She cannot remember when this persistent heat was combined with the lack of rain. She made a comment the other day that the lawn (weeds) have never been more brown. Haven't had to run the lawn tractor for about 6 weeks now.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    My wife has lived in the same house for the last 30+ years. She cannot remember when this persistent heat was combined with the lack of rain. She made a comment the other day that the lawn (weeds) have never been more brown. Haven't had to run the lawn tractor for about 6 weeks now.
    Ain't the first time, won't be the last.

Top Bottom