• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I've gotten a few in stock notifications lately. Within minutes they were sold out. 5k max allowed per sale. If I get a chance id gladly buy them and share.

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk
    Was this Midway? I haven't seen an instock notification from them for SPP in ages.
    Target Sports

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Was this Midway? I haven't seen an instock notification from them for SPP in ages.
    9-25 & 10-6 federal SPP. Yes it was midway.
    I was on both within 10 minutes and they were gone.

I've signed up for notifications from every site that I know. Midway is the only site to email me.

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    i have gotten six notifications from midway on small pistol primers over the past 15 days and they are sold out within minutes before I can even place order,
    i wish they would just let you back order them so i would have to scramble to try and order before their gone.

i have had .30 cal 150 gr Sierra SBT bullets on backorder for 8 weeks now they are no longer accepting back orders on them.

have had 9mm bullets on back order from blue bullets for 2 months, but at least they tell you on their website that shipping is 12-14 weeks out when you place your order

HCS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2020
    Llano, TX
    i just now rec'd notification that H4895 was in stock and I instantly tried to order within 30 seconds of the e-mail arrival and they are already out again

Last edited:

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    The only thing I’m somewhat hopeful for is that Fiocchi is producing but not able to ship from Italy and the LR plant expansion if finished quickly.

I wonder what kind of timeline they are looking at to get products on the market.

No hope for this crazy time, hopefully in time for the next big scare.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    have had 9mm bullets on back order from blue bullets for 2 months, but at least they tell you on their website that shipping is 12-14 weeks out when you place your order

I ordered some from RMR bullets 8 weeks ago. They said 8weeks backlog. I got my bullets right at 8 weeks.

A month later I ordered some missouri bullets. Wanted more 9mm and some 400gr projectiles for my SOCOM.
    For an email from them today, they will be working on August orders for another 4 weeks before they even start to look at September orders. I ordered late September.

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    I see why they don't though. They'd be back ordered to 2025.
    I'm neither a retailer, nor a manufacturer, of any kind, but wouldn't allowing backordering- even a year + out - HELP with their supply chain management?

Were I a retailer, I think I would LOVE to be backordered by customers for a long time...but, again, I'm no retailer...

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I'm not a retailer either but my thought is that a large backlog of backorders without a certain delivery date would be a larger hassle than it's worth. Between having to juggle old orders and dealing with pissy customers demanding their product, I'd imagine it'd be taxing on the system.

Not to mention with primers it's hard to guess when there will be anything available at all.

I'd rather just release it for purchase when it comes out.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    I keep thinking about the slowdown afterwards.
    Missouri bullet RMR bullet selling out and backordered for months.

Lots of people don't shoot all that much and are stocking up on a years worth of supplies.

If they don't budget the surplus from times like these they might struggle to pay rent next year.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    I think it's about to hit a crossroads. Depending on election results, it will get worse. If trump wins all this chaos will peter out as the dems go back to the drawing board.

That is likely, just think of how the industry went from boom to bust after Trump won in 2016, it could happen again. But I think more people will be savvy enough to continue to stock up. If Harris wins, then things will be coming to a head pretty quickly.

mad88minute

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 13, 2017
    Houston
    Hoping you're right. I fear if Trump wins the civil unrest kicks up several notches at least for a while.
    Yeah, but the useful idiots will have lost their usefulness. They won't have support from the left wing governors and mayor's.

Top Bottom